“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Macon, Georgia
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is, by far, the nicest suite type hotel I have ever stayed in. The suite was very nice, with a totally separate bedroom, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker in the sitting area....and a nice sized bathroom to boot! Two tvs, a desk and a chair and small sofa with a pullout bed....very, very good. The complimentary hot breakfast sealed the deal....the next time I'm in Albany, this is the right place to stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Navin P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our suite room and complementary Hot Breakfast. We look forward to your next Stay.

Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We just finished a 6 night stay at this hotel. It was our third visit since it opened. We were running late due to our flight, long line at the car rental in Atlanta, then several traffic jams on I-75. I called to let them know we were on their way. The receptionist was very polite and assured us that our room was going to be held when we arrived. When we arrived, the receptionist was very polite and helpful in getting us our room. We reserved a queen and were upgraded to a suite. The room was very nice and clean. Breakfast each morning was great. There was a different hot breakfast offering every morning. There were a variety of other things, as well. Room service was friendly. The ladies took time to interact with my son when he tried to engage them. The last night I had problems printing our boarding passes due to the printer not being installed on the computer. The front desk tried to help, then had me e-mail the passes and printed them.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Navin P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our staff and complementary Hot Breakfast. We look forward to your next Stay.

Jacksonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Needed a last minute overnight stay for 2 adults and 4 kids. This suite worked perfectly, after maneuvering a bit of furniture for our youngest. The desk attendant was very welcoming and friendly. The pool was clean and warm, but we did have trouble getting the sauna to turn on. Maybe user error. Lobby, room, and breakfast area was clean. The only thing we didn't care too much for was people going to breakfast in their pajamas, and no shoes. Overall a great stay. Thank you.

• Stayed March 2013
Navin P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our Indoor heated pool and Suite room. We look forward to your next stay.

Graceville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My stay at the Country Inn & Suites in Albany,Ga are always relaxing. The staff are very cordial and eager to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On top of the hospitallity is a great complimentary breakfast that can compare to any you could buy elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Navin P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, March 21, 2013

georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My family and I have just returned home from our annual trip to the March soccer tournament in Albany, GA. This year we chose the Country Inn & Suites for our stay. Big mistake! The hotel looks fine on the outside and it is also situated in a very desirable area near the mall and many restaurants. The lobby looked promising and very homey. There were complimentary chocolate chip cookies and popcorn available.
When we got to our room we noticed that the bathroom looked run down and in great need of caulking. One leg of the desk in the room was about to fall off. The doors were beat up and scuffed. The carpet definitely needed vacuuming. None of these things made me happy but we were staying there with our soccer players and parents from our team so I was willing to overlook these items and just get through the night. Well, that is until I folded out the sofa bed for my 15 year old to sleep on. The sheets on the bed had blood on them! I don't mean a spot or two of blood. This was an extremely large area of blood stains about the size of a square yard. I could not believe my eyes. I walked down to the lobby to report this as a phone call just wouldn't cut it in this situation.

The front desk manager was wonderful and absolutely professional in every way. She came with me to the room and took the stained linen away and remade the sofa bed. She stated she would discount our room and she did take $30 off. But the bill was the least of my worries. I could not have cared less about the money. I asked to be moved and was told the hotel was booked, so no extra rooms. We ended up all squeezing in on the double beds as I would certainly never let anyone in my family sleep on that foul sofa bed. But at that point, I was doubting the cleanliness of even the sheets on the regular beds.

Folks, there are several decent hotels in Albany. Please go stay in one of them instead of this place. The owners of this hotel need to do something about their housekeeping department. They are ruining this property!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Navin P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for taking time to send us the review. We take this matter very seriously. We will certainly followup with appropriate personnel responsible for it. We ensure that it will not happen it again. We command our Operation Manager to assist you on the spot to cure the situation.

Again, thank you very much for your time. If we can assist you in any other way, please please do not hesitate to contact us.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stay here everytime I go to Albany Ga. They hotel staff is always friendly, rooms are always clean an neat, comfortable beds and pillows. Breakfast is always great! If your are a club Carson member you will get great reward points for free nights or for you to use for discounts rates. I use mine so often I usually just get the rate reduction so that my money goes a long way. The suites make me feel like I am at home with seperate living & bedroom and 2 televisions, fridge & microwave. I always have to go to the pool & whirlpool it is indoors to use no matter the weather. 5 stars for this hotel!!! I have family in Albany and they always want me to stay with them but I always stay here because it feels like I am at my own home! Thanks Country Inn & Suites for my home away from home feel!

V. Lewis

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our stay like your own HOME with plenty of amenities. We look forward to your next Stay.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This Country Inn and Suites was perfect for a weekend in Albany. It is conveniently located near restaurants, department stores, and a movie theater. And it is only a short drive to the Parks at Chehaw and Flint River Aquarium. In addition the rooms are very comfortable and a hot, complimentary breakfast is available each morning.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback and for taking time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our complimentary Hot breakfast and hotel location near various shopping places and restaurants. We look forward to your next Stay.

Thanks again!

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson? Share your experiences!