“Excellent services, very clean and comfortable rooms. Will stay again.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Adel

You added Super 8 Adel to your Saves list
Super 8 Adel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1103 West 4th Street, I-75 (exit 39)- Hwy 37, Adel, GA 31620   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Adel
Gaffney, South Carolina
“Excellent services, very clean and comfortable rooms. Will stay again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2010

Overall 4.5 stars. Rooms could have bigger beds. Located very close to resturants. Very friendly staff from the office staff to the cleaning staff. Will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
pettyjua, Manager at Super 8 Adel, responded to this review, November 25, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to respond with your review of your stay with us. We will look forward to seeing you again. Hope you and your family have Happy Holidays from the staff at Super 8 Adel, Ga,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Key West, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2010

I went the super 8 motel on my way to floridia,we stop because it was half way to our destination.The front desk was very friendly.The room was comfortable and the linen was clean.I have stayed in super 8s before,but this one was one of the better ones.The price was great and i had a wonderful nights sleep.Thanks super 8 for the breakfast it really got us on our way

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Fort Wayne, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2010

Got stuck looking for a room late at night. Was worn out from road and just needed a clean bed to rest. At check in I was told the hotel was clean and beds comfortable. The first room I was given a key to, had not been made up. I was told that I would have to be moved to a smoking room, that was all that was available. It was late and I had two teenagers in tow. I decided to just grin and bear it. THAT WAS A MISTAKE!!! The room was terrible with a musty smell, old furnishings, and badly stained mattresses and pillows. WE HAD TO SLEEP WITH OUR OWN PILLOWS AND BLANKETS FROM CAR. I travel constantly and this was the WORST hotel I have ever stayed at...

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Adel hotels

Peterborough, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2007

Needed a stopping point from arrival in Atlanta and villa in Tampa, US requirements demand first night details of where you are staying so it's a point and hope on how far you can drive following an international flight. Fortunatly the flight ran to time and the motel was within hours. Road works in the area caused confusion but once that was sorted the motel was found to be clean and tidy, staff helpful. Was even a free breakfast on offer. Good value for stopover.

• Liked — good value
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Rome,Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2006

Booked two room for two nights. Best value for the money. Clean rooms and courteous staff.

• Liked — cleanliness
  • Disliked — barking dog in adjacent room
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2005

We stopped here on our way to Florida. I have never saw a hotel/service station in one, but now I have. All I can really say about this place was thank goodness it was only one night! The tv did work, but the beds were horrible and we had roaches and frogs in our room! When I told the service people they just shrugged their shoulders like "Thats not my problem, or what else is new". We will not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2005
Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2004

Headed to Florida in late June and thought there wouldn't be a problem in finding a hotel with a vacancy for our half-way point. Wrong! Couldn't find a hotel with a vacancy anywhere along I-75 in the area, and finally, this hotel had a few rooms left.

We definitely got the "leftovers." Shower drain was clogged; TV didn't work; noise level from being so close to highway was excessive. Of course, we were trapped because we couldn't leave (no other hotels had vacancies) and we were exhausted.

Next time, I'll plan ahead and book a hotel (not this one!) at my trip's half-way point.

When you're desperate, you take what you can get. Staying at this hotel is going to determine how desperate you are. The fact that it was cheap is the only benefit you'll find. But, it was "cheap" in every way...

• Stayed July 2004
Also consider these accommodations in or near Adel
Days Inn Adel
Days Inn Tifton
#7 of 15 in Tifton
4.0 of 5 stars 310 reviews
Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center

Been to Super 8 Adel? Share your experiences!