“The Best BBQ I have had in Georgia by a mile!” 5 of 5 stars

678-481-6701
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Adairsville
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“The Best BBQ I have had in Georgia by a mile!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I went here about a year ago for the first time, and I make the trek to visit about once a month. It is about an hour each way for me, but well worth it.

The pork is just fantastic, the sauce is vinegar based and soaks nicely into the meat. Michael loads it up on the sandwich pretty heavy, so maybe ask for light on the sauce if you aren't into it.

The brisket is outstanding also, and I am a brisket fan, but I have to say the pork is my favorite. The sides are great too, and all homemade.

The prices are awesome. $5 for a sandwich, $1 for a soda, $10 or so for a meat plate with two sides and a slice of cake.

I don't know how anyone could claim this place is dirty. While it is definitely not fancy, I find it to be very clean. The food is worth the wait, it is a one man show, and usually takes about 20-30 minutes to get your order done. I applaud Michael Character's efforts and skills in making the best BBQ around.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“Rude with Crude food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This place needs to be leveled! The owner was extremely rude and the food stinks. The place was about the most unsanitary place I've ever seen. He must really think this stuff is great too for the price I paid. I ate a bite or two and threw the rest in the garbage. Money lost is all I can say!

Visited October 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“couldn't believe they called it bbq”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is just a little shack about the size of a bedroom. the place was dirty behind the counter which made me wonder about the safety of the food. One day it was open, the next it was closed. The bbq was dry and nothing special to be sure. don't waste your time!

Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stopped by to try out the BBQ after hearing about it from a friend. I ordered a 2 meat plate, had pork and beef, my friend had the same with pork and ribs. Everything we tried was great, so much food you can't finish it. After

Visited August 2013
datona, fl
“worst i've ever eaten !!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

avoid this place like the plague ! food was practically raw and the interior of the place was filthy.

Visited January 2013