“Great food, Great atmosphere, great service!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Acworth
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Atlanta
“Great food, Great atmosphere, great service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

A friend's parents were in town visiting and we wanted to get a group together to go somewhere for a nice dinner. We decided on Henry's. The place is loud but it goes well with the whole New Orleans feel. It's not a big place so get there early or make a reservation. I had the Louisiana Ooh La La with shrimp and it was fantastic. The portions are huge and allow you to have the rest for lunch the next day. The cornbread was fantastic and the hush puppies were the best I've ever had. Considering we had a group of nine, the service was great and loved that the owner/chef made his way around to greet his guests to ensure everyone was enjoying themselves. If you haven't tried Henry's, I recommend you go. I promise it won't be your last time!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Canton,ga
“Cajun treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Went for lunch with large group of 22 friends. Menu makes you think your in New Orleans. Salads, shrimp poor boy, and red beans&rice were very good. Portions were generous and service was excellent. Everyone in our group liked it a lot, and we will go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“The best place for Saturday brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This is the best place to go for brunch or really any meal. The staff is super friendly and we normally see Henry at least once each time we dine. The French toast and biscuits and gravy are some of our favorites. Great environment for families.

Visited July 2013
calhoun, GA
“No longer need to go to NOLA to get my fix.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I love Cajun food. I usually go to NOLA a couple times a year and always look forward to the food. I had the Louisiana OohLaLa loaded with shrimp oysters and crawfish and we split this magnificent dish. The cornbread was like desert. The gumbo was excellent as well.

I absolutely love this place. I believe they have a band the last Friday night of the month, which would a cool way to end a great dinner. I also recommend getting there early because it is not a huge place and can get (deservedly) crowded. Make sure to visit if in the area-it is easy to get to from 75.

Visited July 2013
“No disappointment.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Food is fabulous. Service is decent and the atmosphere is comfortable. You can be casual or dress it up. Bottom line you will be satisfied with your meal!

• Visited May 2013