“Great rooms- need better breakfast!” 3 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4970 Cowan Rd., I-75 Exit 277, Acworth, GA 30101   |
Special Offer
Book now and SAVE 10%
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Acworth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Normally Super 8 conjures up thoughts of moldy noisy rooms in the worst parts of town but this hotel is a diamond and a great value. They recently renovated and my room still smelled of new carpet. The staff went out of their way to help me since I left my wallet at home! The manager worked with my wife to book the room as I had no identification with me. I was very happy with this hotel and will return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
mt. pleasant MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Picked this hotel because we were sick of being on the road and wanted to get past Atlanta. The hotel was clean and connecting rooms for our large family.
Breakfast was packaged muffins and one kind of cereal. You could make your own waffles, but if you're planning on saving money by feeding the kids here, don't count on it.
Rooms were clean, towels were thin and not enough for the occupants in the room.
Tried to joke with the receptionist, but it fell flat and I mark that against my travel experience.
Trains come through frequently at night so if that's an issue with you, I would suggest skipping Acworth entirely and press on.

Room Tip: Trains come through so if you have trouble with noises, skip Acworth all together.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Harbor Springs, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here at a very busy time....at one point during our stay there weren't vacancies. The staff was friendly and cheerful at all times. The room was clean and had been recently updated. The location was convenient to I75 with shopping,restaurants and reasonably priced gas stations within a mile. It was a great value and we would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms were well off of the street.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Prescott
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The room was very clean, bed was comfortable and we slept very well. Shower had good pressure and enjoyed having a little refrigerator.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Acworth / Atlanta Area? Share your experiences!