In town on business and stayed here for 9 nights. My colleagues all commented on just how friendly and helpful the staff were. In fact there were about 300 of my colleagues staying at this hotel, and I didn't hear one complaint about this place. Instead we all observed the staff 'can do' attitude was great - they could think outside the box to come up with the best solution for all - and it was refreshing that no one had their hand out.
This hotel has lots of plus points;
- Free WiFi that was pretty fast and worked
- A printer in the reception area you could use without any charge!
- Free parking
- Good location
- A choice of freshly brewed coffees to takeaway
The food was ok, nothing special. I did however appreciate being able to eat granola, yoghurt and fruit at breakfast.
The rooms were clean, well furnished and decorated in an attractive contemporary manner, and the hotel cleaner had a great sense of humour.
If you are on business and a need a solid base, I'd recommend this hotel. The reception / bar area had a happy welcoming feel to it. It wasn't clinical, cold and corporate. If I am ever back in the area, I will use this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Miami Aventura Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Miami Aventura Mall Hotel Aventura
- Courtyard Aventura
- Aventura Courtyard
- Aventura Marriott
- Courtyard Miami Aventura Mall Florida