“Great for a lunch stop whilst shopping” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Nassau, New Providence Island
“Great for a lunch stop whilst shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

This place was busy but we only waited about 10 minutes for a table. The service was great though and a great atmosphere. We stopped for lunch. The Vietnamese spring rolls are the best and my husband had the burger. Plenty for the 2 of us. I do think the ladies bathrooms need to me larger to accommodate this many customers.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Aventura, Florida
“What a menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been going to the restaurant for years. The menu is so extensive, there's something for everyone. Not everyone need partake in a full meal. They have delightful/delicious appetizers...and dare I mention the desserts! What the heck, devine.
Never ceases to amaze me that as busy/crowded as they usually are, the staff has made us welcome!

Visited February 2014
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Awful Service, Eh Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

My party of three arrived at the restaurant around 2:30 pm Sunday, February 23rd. I asked the hostess how long of a wait. She responded 5 minutes. Several other parties then came up after me. She responded to them 5 minutes. Within 5 minutes those parties were seated. Our party of three was not. I noticed these were parties of 2 and a few 3's however why was my party being skipped. At the 15 minute mark of waiting I went up and asked her why these parties were being seated and I was not. Her response was to state I am seating parties of 2 before I sit parties of 3.....Does this make sense?

When we were finally seated, we waited 10 minutes for our server to come over and introduce himself. He asked what we wanted to drink and we said Ice tea and water. It took him 10 minutes to come back to our table with the drinks. He dropped them down and he took our app order as we did not know what to have for lunch. 25 minutes went by and we finally saw our app..Cheesecake Nachos, no meat. These were the saltiest nachoes ever. Never again will I order this item. He came back to check on us and we ordered lunch.
As this was going on, the tables around us were being turned over quickly. Our server was attentative to others needs but not our table. The wife and I had our salads. they were good but not cheesecake factory great. Felt something was missing. The mother in law had the small plate crabcakes. She would admit they were disgusting.
At this point our server came over and announced that there was going to be a shift change. I looked at my phone and it was like 4 pm. By the time the new server came over and we got our check it was 5:15 pm. OUR LUNCH LASTED 2.5 HOURS!

I looked for the manager but there was none to be found. we will never go back to this restaurant again. If I want a 2.5 hour lunch, trust me drinks, better apps and a better meal would have been involved.
In closing, find a different restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chigwell, United Kingdom
“Not what is used to be !!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Not been to the restaurant in Aventura for ages and my business partner and I decided to pop in for a meal last night at 6.30pm.
Interesting first we find no long line to wait for ones table, and it was only 65% full .... lots of tables ... I should have realised why !!!
Service slow and not up to the normal standard had to ask for the bread and water ..... Food took ages to appear .. A tuna salad ... well all I could say that the lettuce was passed it sell by date half dead is the only way to describe it ..... Mine was a veggie burger and fries ... the bun appeared ot have been frozen lost its bounce and was dry and no life, the fries had been made early in the day reheated and were rubberised and only luke warm. We both left half our meals :(
People walk with their feet and from what we saw we will not be returning again .... Was good now management need to get out of the HO and get down there and sort this branch as there is a lot of competition out there that far outshine them.. My advise pass on this branch of The Cheesecake and go to Grand Lux or Grill on the Ally they are both 100% better

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Cheesecake every Sunday!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have dinner every Sunday at Cheesecake with friends. We enjoy our meal and service every single time. But this past Sunday I had to comment on their slippery floor to the hostess. Her response: it's your riding boots! Well actually NO! Being that we go weekly, no matter what shoes, boots, flip flops, etc, that I wear or my friends wear, we all share the same experience.
So I hope Cheesecake is reading this and decides to degrease their floors because it could potentially become a problem.
P.S. Love the strawberry martinis.