“Pricey” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Miami, Florida, United States
“Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Pros: ambiance and decor are nice.
The service we received was excellent.
The cheese and chocolate fondue are great.

Cons:Its very pricey. my husband and I got the 4 course for 2. which is $77.00
I had a living social discount which removed $32.00. our bill came up to $65.00, I think its a bit over price considering the fact that your cooking your own food. If your on a budget this is not the place for you.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Boca raton
“Party time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Was planning something special for a large party with work friends. Called about 2 weeks in advance and spoke with the owner Dave, he was extremely accommodating and gracious as it was pretty hard for me to coordinate a party of 18. He assured me the night would go off without a hitch (and it did), and even emailed me a list of menu options so we could have the whole night planned in advance.
When we arrived we had set up an open bar which was such a great deal, and then we went back to a great private room where we dined like kings and queens. We had two servers Lev and Jen who were phenomenal. Food was very good, lobster was my favorite, but the cheese and the chocolate were the consensus hits of the night.
All in all very impressed, will be back next time with my wife for date night.
Also major kudos to whoever created the wine list, very nice!

• Visited August 2012
miami springs
“best service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Ive been to this rest. on several occasions with my wife and mother in law and have always left with a good feeling, the servers are well trained,the menu has something for everone and my family is always ready to go back

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“fantastic restaurant experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

my daughter recently celebrated her 20th birthday at the beautiful melting pot restaurant. The decor ,food,and wait staff couldn't have provided a better experience for her to remember her spoecial day. I whole heartedly recommend this special place for your next "great meal".

• Visited August 2012
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This year I celebrated my birthday at the North Miami Melting Pot. It's the last year of my 20's so I wanted it to be special. I came with a big group on a Tuesday night. While we were waiting for the rest of our party the manager greeted us at the bar and served up a few delicious cocktails! Once the table was ready we walked back and were greeted by a very nice server named Jon. The table was set with wine glasses and candles! It was amazing. He was extremely thorough with his presentation and very swift assisting all of our needs. There was even a magician there doing magic tricks for us!!! It was such a great experience and I love the pineapple upside down martini. It's sooo good!! I'm so happy with how my birthday turned out. Thanks Melting Pot, I'll be back!!

• Visited June 2012