“The best restaurant experience ever” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Swiss, European, Fondue
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“The best restaurant experience ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I took my gf out to the melting pot for our 2-year anniversary. We've never had fondue before and heard great things about it. The server came over and explained everything clearly and gave is the best option. The best course was the chocolate fondue for dessert. Even that was brought out he also brought out a plate the read Happy two year anniversary with two candles on it. She loved it. It was overall a great experience!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Not worth the time and money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times but I am not planning on going back. I think is way too expensive for the raw meat and the broth where you are going to cook it. I don't find it tasty at all. I will go back for just the dessert but that's about it.

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Aventura
“Good not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

Went with family and had nice time. Food is ok not great. Too expensive and service not memorable. Ambiance and Decor were nice.

Visited August 2011
Toronto, Canada
“can be pricy but soooooo good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

We ordered a course with beef, chicken, veggies etc. The food was decent... it wasn't spectacular but what WAS spectacular was the dessert! We ordered the smores fondue and I think the next time im in the mood for awesome dessert i'll definitely come here JUST for that!

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“An okay place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I've been going to the melting pot for years. The place is kind of too dark and the booths are super small and close together. You can hear the convo from the next table over.

The service is average, and I can't say much about the food because you cook it yourself.

I invested in a fondue set and it tastes the same as the melting pot food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere