“Great hotel book - going to be my home hotel :)” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Aventura
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great hotel book - going to be my home hotel :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Marriott turnberry Miami , I can sum up the holiday at no less than perfect . From the moment of arrival to the hotel, the level of service was excellent , from the parking service , receptionists , rooms perfectly suited to my family , breakfast and the atmosphere . No doubt focus on the small details successful, contributing not only to stay in the hotel but recommend the hotel in general, and the Marriott chain , in particular.

Room Tip: the new building
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I will say we did have some challenges when we checked in....no microwave and hi chair for the room even though we requested it weeks in advance. Front desk wasn't very helpful but once we got Britin and Sandy on the problem it was fixed fast. Great response from the senior staff and changed our experience almost instantaneously. As a Marriott Platinum member, I have been impressed with the overall experience. Kids love the pool and water slide. Tons of food options for all of us...not your standard five kids items on the menu. The beach club was great as well. They got us setup on the beach quickly and when we transitioned to the pool it was seamless. Plenty to do and great views. Perfect for the whole family.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I just returned from the Turnberry Isle Resort in Miami, Fl.
First of all, it was a beautiful facility. It was very clean,our room was wondeful, and
the front desk people were very professional. Also the steak house was magnificent.
We took a cab from the airport and after it left, my husband realized he had left his brief case in the cab. Luis Caycho, the valet manager, immediately called the cab company, tracked down the driver and personally drove back to the cabs headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale to retrieve it. How is that for customer service?
I would definately recommend this resort to everyone and would love to come back!!!!

Room Tip: The Magnolia area was quiet and lovely.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This has quickly become my hotel of choice whether for business or family vacations. The resort is magnificent, and the staff is second to none. I am always impressed when even the valet (Julio Garcia) goes out of their way on a daily basis to make me and my family feel at home, safe, and pampered.

Room Tip: always ask for a golf view room
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ludington, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed for 2 nights prior to a cruise, booked a Deluxe Golf View room. The view was spectacular, nice balcony, very spacious room and giant bathroom. Beds were comfortable, the pools, lazy river, waterfall, bar service and pool menu were great. It is a easy ten minute walk to a Very Nice mall, Aventura Mall. Staff was helpful, a great choice for our family, kids ages 10 and 12. We would definitely come back again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Jasmine tower - great views and great location
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

We were here for a business conference. Staff was great. Evening event at Laguna pool was amazing. Next day my wife and I went on Lazy River tubing, what fun! )Grill restaurants and golf courses are fantastic. Short 10 minute walk is Mall for shopping and movies.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stayed here with my husband and I was not impressed. The resort is ok, I guess if you're a golfer it is spectacular but again, I was not impressed.

The food was ok, not a lot of healthy choices or anything that jumps out to you with the pool menu. The steak restaurant in the hotel was overpriced and again, not impressed by the service or the food. I thought the rooms were dated but nice size rooms.

One positive is that there is an adult pool which was relaxing and quite.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Turnberry-Mgmt, Manager at Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. We are sorry to hear of your service and food selection issues. We take our guest comments very seriously and will share your feedback with our food & Beverage department as well as our service ambassadors. Thank you

Been to Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!