Because it was AWESOME.
I stayed at Turnberry for over a long week of GOLF and FUN. Turnberry had so much to offer. First off, the GOLF…. The 2 courses have got to be some of the best GOLF that Miami has to offer. Stoffer course was challenging for any level of golfer. Miller course was just a lot of fun. My favorite hole was the 18th hole on Stoffer. I could have played the hole over and over. Both pools are great and relaxing. The water slide is a fun thing to do and the lazy river too. The room I had that over looked the golf courses was just so perfect in so many ways.
What really makes this place AWESOME is the staff. I walked all over the property and was greeted with a smile and a Hello by staff. Some of the staff even greeted me by name Mr. Ehrlich, which I had to correct them (Jerry) PLEASE……LOL.
Here is a list of some of the staff to look out for, They are what can make this place even enjoyable for you during your stay.
Valet- David and Julio- They made me feel welcome every day
Manager- Danilo- He knows how to get things done.
Golf- Augie – He is the man when it comes to Golf.. THANKS
Front Desk – Archie- Thanks
Pool Bar Tender- Joe – makes the best drinks with a smile
Pool Side personnel – Fort ??? and Rachel
Bellman- All of them
Housekeeping- for my room in 4615. Thanks for taking care of me.
Thanks to the rest of the staff for making my stay an AWESOME time. It just doesn’t get any better.
If you ever have a bad stay at Turnberry it is because of you. I had a problem and they fixed it. I would and will be back many more times, if they will have me.
Jerry Ehrlich from the Great City of Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its two championship golf courses designed by Raymond Floyd, Celebrity Chef Michael Mina's award-winning BOURBON STEAK restaurant, three-story Spa & Fitness Center, the elite Canas Tennis, three relaxing pools, 40,000 square feet of meetings space, Beach Club on The Atlantic, 117-slip Marina and engaging kids camps all within reach of 408 spacious guest rooms and suites. Just minutes from South Beach, Turnberry Isle Miami is located across the street from South Florida's leading shopping destination - Aventura Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turnberry Isle Miami Hotel Aventura
- Fairmont Turnberry Isle Hotel
- Fairmont Aventura
- Aventura Fairmont
- Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection Aventura, Florida