“Nice clean hotel. 5 min to Lake Myrtle soccer complex” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1008 US Highway 92 West, Auburndale, FL 33823-9585 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Auburndale Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Auburndale
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
pbg, florida
“Nice clean hotel. 5 min to Lake Myrtle soccer complex”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My kids are soccer players & have played at lake myrtle soccer complex. This hotel is convenient, clean & has free breakfast! This our go to hotel when in auburn dale. I think it's close to legoland as well :)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Bestwesternaub, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Hello secretagentgirl!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of you busy schedule to write a review about your stays with us! Your feed back is very important and we are pleased to have you as one of our guests. I am glad you have been able to enjoy our close accommodations to the Lake Myrtle Sports Complex and we hope to see you the next time you are in Auburndale!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Kendall
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

My husband and I always stay here with my sons team . We love this hotel . Very good location ,close to walmart and chillis and to the park . We love and know almost all the staff . Front desk is very professional , housekeeping always does an excellent job with our messy rooms , the pool is good but we would like to have a place to get towels other than going inside to the gym . Rooms are very clean , breakfast room is a decent size but not too bad . My only issue was that last time we stay here I asked for 2 extra towels and wash rags and the housekeeper didn't had any in her cart so she went to get some , and I heard the laundry lady yelled at her just because she took 2 towels only . I felt really bad , I asked her if she was ok and she said yes but I know better , she did mention the she was tired of the way the laundry lady treats them ,she doesn't respect them and they always have problems with her but management haven't done anything and WON'T DO ANYTHING TO HER .... But the worst part was that I looked into the laundry room and it was full of towels . But everything else was good , we'll be back soon ,hopefully we can get the same room because is close to the pool and gym and also to the side door and is great for us because we are always coming in and out . I love you all best western . You guys are the best

• Stayed May 2014
Hi 1965grabriella!

Thank you so much for your review and staying with us once again. It is always a pleasure to have the parents and teams stay with us. We enjoy the wonderful atmosphere that they bring to the property. We are excited for the next tournament and will see you again very soon!
Rockmart, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Clean, comfortable and quiet room. Friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was adequate and well-maintained. We never made it to the pool. 12 miles from LEGOLAND, near I-4 and halfway between Tampa and Orlando. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hello Haleyssong!

Thank you so much for taking time our of your day to write such a kind review. We are glad to know that our central location between Tampa and Orlando made your stay convenient and the staff was able to make it enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel more than 6 times this year and one thing is always consistent, the staff.
Always helpful, always willing to go out of their way if you need something. Remember this is a Best Western and not the Waldorf, so take it for what it is. I prefer the staff here than at any 5 star hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Bestwesternaub, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear MJB20142014,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our property! I am glad to here you enjoyed your stay and the exceptional service we provide.
We are excited to hear that we will see you the next time you are in the area!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nice place and the people on the desk are exceptional. I would recommend this hotel. The price is about average for a hotel of this caliber. The breakfast is nice, nothing fantastic but they cover most of the basics.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello danielkX7515QZ!

Our goal for the staff at the Best Western Auburndale Inn & Suites is to make everyone feel like they are at their home away from home. We are extremely happy to hear we were able to make your recent stay comfortable and enjoyable. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Auburndale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I lived neaby, and booked this for my parents stay, and was really pleased. It was affordable, clean, great breakfast, staff was really nice, and it was overall a great little vacation for them. I live nearby, so it was convenient.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello Darla M!

Astoria, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I checked into the best western after a very busy and long day. All I wanted was a shower and a bed. When I walked into the hotel I was greeted with warm laughter. Elisha and Paige were at the front desk with big smiles and warm cookies. Elisha gave me wonderful suggestions from dinner. While walking outside I dropped my credit card on the ground and Paige with arms full of her own bags ran it to my car before I left. I stayed for a three day length of time and I have to say it was extremely enjoyable. I met every member of the staff and they were all wonderful. Thank you so must Best Western I look forward to seeing you again.

• Stayed April 2014
The staff of the Best Western Auburndale Inn and Suites thanks you for allowing us to provide you with accommodations during your recent stay in the area. We also thank you for the kind words directed towards the staff at the Front Desk. It was great to hear that all of the employees you were in contact with treated you so well. Hopefully we will be given that opportunity again as more events bring you back to this area. Thanks again!

Been to BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!