“PLeasantly surprised” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1008 US Highway 92 West, Auburndale, FL 33823-9585 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Auburndale Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersBronze level
Auburndale, United States
“PLeasantly surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I lived neaby, and booked this for my parents stay, and was really pleased. It was affordable, clean, great breakfast, staff was really nice, and it was overall a great little vacation for them. I live nearby, so it was convenient.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Bestwesternaub, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Hello Darla M!

Our goal for the staff at the Best Western Auburndale Inn & Suites is to make everyone feel like they are at their home away from home. We are extremely happy to hear we were able to make your recent stay comfortable and enjoyable. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Astoria, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I checked into the best western after a very busy and long day. All I wanted was a shower and a bed. When I walked into the hotel I was greeted with warm laughter. Elisha and Paige were at the front desk with big smiles and warm cookies. Elisha gave me wonderful suggestions from dinner. While walking outside I dropped my credit card on the ground and Paige with arms full of her own bags ran it to my car before I left. I stayed for a three day length of time and I have to say it was extremely enjoyable. I met every member of the staff and they were all wonderful. Thank you so must Best Western I look forward to seeing you again.

• Stayed April 2014
The staff of the Best Western Auburndale Inn and Suites thanks you for allowing us to provide you with accommodations during your recent stay in the area. We also thank you for the kind words directed towards the staff at the Front Desk. It was great to hear that all of the employees you were in contact with treated you so well. Hopefully we will be given that opportunity again as more events bring you back to this area. Thanks again!
Brooklyn, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

My stay here was very nice the housekeeper Belinda was very nice and vreakfast was very good and the frint desk girl were. Very nice and helpful especially.Cynthia and Amanda they had a smile every time I came up front then you have so called management. Who is rude and does not smile when greeting people and uses bad language other than that. It was very nuce like I said one person can mess it all. Up

• Stayed April 2014
Hello floydj82, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize that you have experienced issues with our hotel. We strive to make the guest experience a great one. We definitely appreciate it and will use it to review with our staff.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Manager very inconsiderate as I tried to cancel due to illness and she would not allow us to cancel. I then offered to pay 50% of room rate to cancel and she still refused. I asked her if she had the authority to assist us and she said she did but would not assist us in our circumstances . I would not stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Bestwesternaub, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Ms. rosalieh825,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience during your stay. At the hotel we have a cancellation policy of 24 hours by 4 pm. Due to the time of your call we were not able to cancel the reservation. We apologize for the inconvenience once again. We are happy to know that your grandchildren enjoyed their time at LEGOLAND!
Cooper City, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Extremely expensive with horrible customer service. We paid the rate of a ocean front resort with motel immenities and staff was unfriendly and uncooperative. Check out other options in the nearby Winter Haven area

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Miguel G,

I do apologize for the inconvenience of your stay. All reviews positive or negative are used for training and educating our staff. Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

This Best Western was a great spot for us to stay. Close to Legoland, Close to Kissimmee. Would stay here again! Restaurants near by. The pool was average pool but it was a heated pool!! Did not do the breakfast but it smelled good! Elevators were out when we arrived. It was fixed by the second day we were there. DId not bother us though. We liked using the stairs.

Hello 36dahliaj,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are sorry of the inconvenience of the elevator. We are glad to hear you were not greatly effected. We hope that you choice to stay at our property in the future.
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I work abroad and have stayed at The Best Western, on and off, for 5 years now. The rooms, accommodations, and the staff are excellent. From the continental breakfast, to the housekeeping staff, to the front desk personnel. Elisha, Cynthia, Paige, and Kathryn, behind the front desk helped me with any question or problem that I might have had. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Auburndale/ Winter Haven area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our property! I am glad to here you enjoyed your stay and the exceptional service we provide.
We are excited to hear that we will see you the next time you are in the area!

Been to BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!