“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1008 US Highway 92 West, Auburndale, FL 33823-9585 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Auburndale Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersBronze level
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I work abroad and have stayed at The Best Western, on and off, for 5 years now. The rooms, accommodations, and the staff are excellent. From the continental breakfast, to the housekeeping staff, to the front desk personnel. Elisha, Cynthia, Paige, and Kathryn, behind the front desk helped me with any question or problem that I might have had. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Auburndale/ Winter Haven area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Bestwesternaub, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our property! I am glad to here you enjoyed your stay and the exceptional service we provide.
We are excited to hear that we will see you the next time you are in the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We only had a few problems. Overall our stay was good. Felt it was pricer than other BW and the staff didn't follow through on cleaning of our room after we let it go a couple of days. Good compared to our bad experience on the way home though!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Bestwesternaub, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
The staff at the Best Western Auburndale Inn and Suites thanks you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in the area. All feedback is appreciated whether it is positive or negative as we continuously to try to improve as a hotel. Thank you again for the kind review.
Bonita Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I'm a contractor and I do a lot of traveling throughout the east coast, I find that the Best Western in Auburndale was one of the better places that I had the pleasure of staying at. I stay here 2 weeks a month and I for a small fee, I pay for an upgrade. I find the short distance to Wal-Mart and to Lakeland offer great shopping choices. Finally, when I ever needed anything, the staff was always there to help, and when I always saw them they always greated me on a first name bases which was nice when I'm away from home a lot.

• Stayed March 2014
Hello jsrossfl!
Our goal for the staff at the Best Western Auburndale Inn & Suites is to make everyone feel like they are at their home away from home. We are extremely happy to hear we were able to make your recent stay comfortable and enjoyable. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

My son had a soccer tournament in the area and this hotel was one of the choices. The staff was very friendly. The hotel was very clean (seemed fairly new). The location was convenient. The hotel provided options for restaurants close by. The rooms were larger than typical hotel rooms which was quite nice. Typical / average included hotel breakfast (waffles, heated up small round scrambled eggs, sausage patties, cereals, breads. Comfortable bed, comfortable LARGE room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Hello Mitchandsue!
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review on our property! We enjoy having the soccer teams stay with us. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was able to accommodate with whatever we could. We hope that when you come back to the area you choice to stay with us again.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great hotel great staff! Synthia at the desk was very helpful especialy when my gps told me i was at my destination over a bridge. I called hotel and she directed me there smoothly. While there she suggested great restaurants and places to go. The maintenance boy (i think his name was Frank?) Was very effecient and fixed my only issue right away. Breakfast was suprisingly good as well. The only con was the not so friendly red head. Otherwise great room great hotel. Thank you all for your hospitality.

• Stayed March 2014
The staff of the Best Western Auburndale Inn and Suites thanks you for allowing us to provide you with accommodations during your recent stay in the area. We also thank you for the kind words directed towards the staff at the Front Desk. It was great to hear that all of the employees you were in contact with treated you so well. Hopefully we will be given that opportunity again as more events bring you back to this area. Thanks again!
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I am a hotel snob when it comes to finding a clean hotel. I was not disappointed. This hotel was very clean and well maintained. The staff was very attentive and courteous. The only drawback was the breakfast. It was really poor quality -- very disappointing even for a "free hotel breakfast". After the first day, we went out for breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Bestwesternaub, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Terri D,

Thank you so much for your review on our hotel! We are happy to know that we were able to satisfy most of the needs for your stay. With the comments both positive and negative we will use to better the hotel for future stays. We hope that you will stay with us again if you are in the area.
Baltimore, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

We were town for our son's baseball spring training. After our GPS failed to take us to the hotel address, Elisha at the front desk kindly guided us to our destination. Hotel was clean / comfortable and staff was very friendly, would return without question.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Hello Sherri S!

We would like to thank you for your recent review. We are happy to know that the staff was able to accommodate you. We always have a great time when the baseball teams come into town. We cant wait to see you again on your next trip!

Been to BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!