“Josephs Is Special” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
United States
“Josephs Is Special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2008

I was on vacation in Florida and stayed at a hotel by the beaches with my family, Someone suggested that we could get really good pizza at a little Italian Resturant in Atlantic Beach called Josephs. It was one of the greatest dining experiences my family and I had, had in a long time. We were greeted by very nice gilrs who let us seat ourselves. They brought over crayons and things for the kids to color, they even had chess peices for the tables. We ordered the Josephs special (it won them 2nd in the nation) IT WAS AMAZING, by far the greatest pizza I have ever had. The kids had garlic cheeese bread-which was Great- and then spaghetti with meatsause. Which my husband finished for them. It was sooo good. Some of the best meatsauce we've ever had (and we are hardcore italians) Overall the resturant was clean, friendly and had some great food....OH!!! AND DONT FORGET TE GELLATO....TO DIE FOR. Ultimatley the BEST icecream I have ever had. If I lived in the area I would eat at Josephs everyday.