So here is the deal I try to review fairly, and this is a fair assement with the good and bad for Joseph's pizza.
1. Neat environment/ atmosphere with Bingo and fun
2. very diverse crowd with college students, and older retired couples all hanging out
3. One of the guys just walked around and checked on everyone playing Bingo/ eating to make sure all was ok.
1. The food was just average not too special I had an all meat calzone and garlic knots. They were ok but nothing special.
1. Service was terribly slow considering their were 4 workers, and only 10 people there my food took 40 minutes and I had my waitress come by once to check on me/ drop off the garlic knots.
2. They started closing 30 minutes early (putting up floor mats, mopping, etc.)
3. In their closing routing they cut off the only tv in the room that was on while I was watching the Little League World Series in the 6th inning!!!!!!
4. One of the college servers that managed the tip cup helped himself to a glass of beer once the crowd died down and it was just me inside and 4 people outside... whether he is paid or works on tips its never acceptable to drink while on the job like that!
If you own or manage Joseph's Italian Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.