“Good food, beer and service!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Alaska
“Good food, beer and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2009

Everything here was good like the place clean friendly. Really good food and the beer they brew was yummy. This is a good place to try!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the tuna's good... beer...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2008

the tuna's good... beer on tap is good... love the live bands...

J-ville
“I'm kind of a Ragtime brat so I guess I'm a little spoiled. After they went corporate, I lost interest.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2008

Lake Ridge, Virginia
“very good and kid friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2008

We ate here during our stay in Jax beach, with our three kids. It was all very good, the kids loved the chicken fingers, I had a bite and I gotta say they were very good. I had the new orlean's pasta it was actually risotto, but it was excellent. The only thing I didn't care for were the begnets, I have had them where they melted in your mouth, these did not, I would not get them again. But all in all it was very good with a nice atmosphere.

florida
“Fun Micro-brew restaurant and pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2008

Yummy, I had the shrimp and grits and my husband had the wahoo special, very good. The atmosphere and microbrews were very good. The restaurant is located directly on the cobblestone street at the light intersection, across from the Sun Dog restaurant. Entertainment in the evenings.