“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

The combination plate with grilled chicken, beef and port is not to be missed. The two pieces of beef roll were stuffed with onions while the pork and chicken were marinated in a special sauce.
The plate came with a small salad, rice and a cup of soup. I also had a couple of the spring rolls with peanut sauce. That was good as well. Finally, in a bid to take home with me a little of Pho Viet, I decided to order the banh mi sandwich with chicken. Most excellent! This was probably my most unforgettable meal in a Vietnamese restaurant. Currently plotting my return!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have to admit, I have been hesitating to try Pho Viet but I am so glad I finally gave in and tried it! We stopped in for a late lunch and tried the vegetable spring rolls and the Pho. I have had Pho before at another local Jacksonville place and I really enjoyed Pho Viet's much better. The vegetables tasted and looked fresh that came with the Pho and the broth and noodles were just right. The Spring rolls were delicious and the dipping sauce was very authentic tasting, which I enjoyed. The service was great and seemed to be run by a mother and son who did a nice job of over seeing each table and making sure we were taken care of. Pho Viet will be my new stop and I have already had a few other people try it who were hesitant like me!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Good Food! Reasonable Prices! A Must try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have eaten at Pho Viet several times and have always be pleased with the quality and value of my meal. I like getting the Pho with extra noodles it's kind of a Ramen thing of mine! Friendly service.. Give it a try! Dine Local!

Visited December 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best Vietnamese in Jacksonville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Unbelievable food and prices. I love the Vietnamese seafood soup. Service is good and provided by the owner.not much to look at but well worth the trip to Atlantic Beach. Go!