“Good casual dining” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
“Good casual dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We came for a simple supper at the end of a business trip. We were group of five, which included some vegetarians, and everyone was able to find a good variety of selections. The menu was mainly burgers, but each came in a traditional beef, a chicken, or a veggie burger option. Our server was pleasant and efficient, and the food was as expected.
I would recommend for a casual meal in a fun atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Jacksonville, Florida
“Yummy food and very good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I heard from friends that this was a good place to go, so we decided to try it for lunch this weekend. I ordered a salad with grilled chicken and my husband ordered a chicken sandwich with fries. Both were really delicious and well prepared, The only issue I had was in sitting outside and the constant dive bombing by the birds. The waitress was friendly and the service was good. We both really enjoyed it and will go back again again. Next time we are going to try the burgers. They looked fabulous !!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Nice atmosphere, good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I wanted to stop here just because I'm a fan of Edgar A. An open air covered patio protected us from the rain, but still gave us an eating-outside feeling. The burgers are very excellent and my connoisseur girlfriend rated hers as tops for the Jacksonville area. Very juicy, be sure to get extra napkins in advance. We liked the place and will return.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Fun atmosphere but the food is just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Went here with some friends from work and was really excited to try it out. I really liked the big open front doors that gave the restaurant a very casual feeling. The service was friendly but I was slightly disappointed with my hamburger. Not very tasty or juicy. Fries where eh, not crispy. Would I go back and give them a second try? Sure. But if I want a burger I know is going to be fantastic I'll head over to MShack. One minor thing - the a/c vents on the ceiling drip water on your head, food, table, or whatever is under them nonstop. I know we're in Florida by the beach but it gets annoying.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Midway, Georgia
“Cool place and good drinks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Service was a little slow but it was very busy. Had the tuna tacos and the nachos were great! Very casual place with a nice atmosphere!

Visited May 2014