“Wonderful food, wonderful service, wonderful price” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 103 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Wonderful food, wonderful service, wonderful price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We catered in Tijuana Flats today and it was one of the best meals I have ever had! I called in to place the order with no problem. They were putting the finishing touches on my order when I walked in. Service was WONDERFUL! They helped me carry the food to my car and everything. My team absolutely loved the food! Great beef, great chicken. Salsa and chips are some of the best you will eat! I love the hot sauces! I could eat here every day!!! Price was better than catering in from anywhere else around here!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you for that great review, @Shane W. We really pride ourselves in our awesome catering service. Hope we can serve you and your team again real soon!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Average mexican food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Definitely more of an americanized style. Food is average. Nothing good, nothing bad. Hot sauce bar is the primary reason to go. Not expensive.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“A step BELOW Taco Bell”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

this place is terrible. I can make a much better taco at home!! There's absolutely nothing good about the food here. Don't waste your money... Taco Bell is better.

Visited September 2012
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
@Kariking14 - We're sorry to hear you feel this way about your recent visit. We'd like to chat with you about what happened so we can resolve any issues that exist. Please email us more details and your contact information. Facebook@TijuanaFlats.com
Atlanta, Georgia
“OK Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

The food is OK, the service is good, the place is clean. I have had better food. But, for the price this is a pretty good deal.

Visited September 2012
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thanks @Jeff H for the review! We really appreciate it! We're glad you liked our food and overall atmosphere! Come back soon!
Orlando
“Holy Salsa!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The clincher item at T.F.'s for me is their salsa and chips, which I'm not usually a big fan of at other establishments. I don't know what they do, but the chilled, fresh salsa combined with the warm, crisp chips is ethereal in its simplicity. Elsewhere on the menu, their taco salads are huge and served in a scrumptious shell-bowl thingy. I love that you can easily make healthy swaps (whole wheat shells, low fat cheese/sour cream, etc.) or just go whole hog. The decor is funky and lively, plus there are many locations throughout central FL and quality is pretty consistent across the board.

Visited August 2012
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thanks for such a great review @LuvMCO! We're so glad to hear that you love our award-winning salsas and healthy options! Remember that you can purchase our salsas and enjoy them at home too! Hope to see you around soon!

Been to Tijuana Flats? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tijuana Flats, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.