“Always a pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Marianna, United States
“Always a pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My family and I always enjoy staying here at the Hampton Suites Apopka, the staff is always friendly and helpful. Room is always comfortable and clean. Location is great being close to all the attractions and shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dwittish, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Charlen H

Thank you very much for writing about the Hampton Inn & Suites Apopka, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and hope you come back and stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Lexington, KY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn for two nights, and every aspect of my stay was excellent. The room was immaculate and very comfortable (there's no bed like a Hampton bed!), and the breakfast buffet was fresh and a great value with lots of variety (the butter probably should have been kept colder, but I can't have dairy so it didn't affect me). The front desk staff even allowed me to stay past the published check-out time when I needed to pick up my car from the mechanic. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: The hotel is set back from the road, and the elevators are almost silent, so all the rooms should be...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dwittish, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Lorne D thank you so much for great comments on our hotel. We try and make our hotel as accommodating as possible for all of our guests. We are happy you found our hotel to meet and exceed your expectations. We hope stay with us again and thank you for your business.
Pembroke Pines, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Checkin was speedy and the people at the front desk was very nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Maid service was ok (we stayed two nights). The breakfast buffet was ok. At least it had hot food. However, the staff handling the buffet was very rude.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dwittish, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Karen P thank you so much for making your comments on our Hampton Inn, We are striving to be a top hotel and pride ourselves and insuring every guest has a great experience with us. I will address the breakfast area and make improvements to our food and service. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us in the future.
Mesa, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was our night before our disney cruise hotel. I had Hilton Points and this hotel offered a GREAT hotel for close to half the points of the rest in Orlando, it was a little out of the way from the airport, but so clean, breakfast was awesome like usual, very pleased with the little extra drive it took to get there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dwittish, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Thank you so much for great comments on our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you had such a lovely time with us and hope you enjoyed your cruse as much as your stay with us. Please let us know if we can help you anytime in the future.
Grove City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I couldn't have asked for a cleaner hotel. It was so clean, neat and quiet! It was also so close to my worksite. The staff was very friendly and couteous to me. I have told my coworkers about the Hotel and they will be staying there as well. I really hated to go home after staying at this beautiful hotel. Everything was so clean and neat.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Please let us know if we can help you or your coworkers in the future. We appreciate your business.
Newberry, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

When I go to Apopka to visit my family I stay at this Hampton. I know that I will have a clean room and great bed to sleep in. I was a little concerned when I arrived and saw a big group of kids (looked like sports group) thought we were in for a noisy night. To my surprise I heard nothing and had a great nights sleep. Cant beat this place to stay!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dwittish, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Please let us know if we can help you anytime in the future.
augusta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. I was there 3 days on business and then I had a conference at a 4 star hotel downtown Orlando and honestly I missed the Hamton, I can honestly say the room was bigger and more modern than the 4 star I stayed in. If the hampton inn had a valet service I wouldnt have noticed the difference!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for making your comments on our Hampton Inn, We are striving to be a top hotel and pride ourselves and insuring every Guest has a great experience with us. We hope you stay with us again in the future and thank you for your business.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka? Share your experiences!