Nedra gave us a warm welcome as we entered the lobby. She happened to have our reservation in front of her as she was getting our keys ready for when we arrived. Being a local she gave us excellent recommendations on places to eat. The rooms are very nice, clean and spacious. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the screened-in porch and watching and listening to the wildlife...very peaceful. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola