OMG, what other hotel has a full & modern kitchen, two bathrooms, washer&dryer, screened porch with the most magnificent view EVER, AND quality bedding ! (And I grew up in a river view home) The staff is AS amazing as all of the room amenities-and all of the locals are inviting as well. I felt like I was walking into a dream and/or a featured article from a travel magazine when I found this place 3 yrs ago. I have stayed here every time I'm in town and have tried rooms on each of the three floors. They are all different, yet equally amazing. I almost hesitate to share this secret on Tripadvisor as I'm afraid I might call one day and Water Street will have "a no vacancy".... I'll be devastated! Wish I could travel there every month from MARYLAND!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Venere, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola