The Water Street Hotel is in all aspects a truly outstanding hotel in a quaint, interesting town. My wife and I spent two nights there. The suites are large, extremely well designed and equiped. With large, private screened porches, it is a delight to look over a creek, a river and marshes and enjoy silence. The staff are among the most friendly and helpful we have experienced. Evelyn at checkin and Nedra later that day were outstanding. There are at least six excellent restaurants nearby, and the oysters are sublime. We look forward to a return.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.