“Cute little shop, yummy gelato” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Apalachicola
Conway, AR
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Cute little shop, yummy gelato”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

We took our 3 kiddos here. It was a little pricey, but overall was a cute little store with some really yummy chocolates and gelato. If you have never had gelato before, you should really try it. A nice creamy, thick ice cream treat.

Visited July 2012

Roswell, Ga.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Wonderful fudge! Terrific Greek cookies! Outstanding sipping chocolate..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Worth visiting just to see the inside of this gorgeous building. Half of the building has a few antiques and art for appreciating, very unique. I enjoyed the chocolates, even the fudge. I am not typically much of a fan of fudge but theirs was very good. Try the half caramel and half chocolate fudge, great. The owner was very friendly and we enjoyed chatting with him. He sells wonderful Greek cookies and several other varieties of cookies that he makes himself. Something for everyone here. Gelato, ice cream, and a sipping chocolate that another customer was raving about. The chocolates and fudge are not cheap but worth it and a nice place to visit.

Visited June 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 479 helpful votes
“dang! that's tasty! worth a onetime splurge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

This is my 2nd review for the Apalachicola Chocolate Co. I returned to Apalachicola and had to come back here. I paid $20 for only 8 chocolates, similar to what I spent last year, but they are so good it is worth a onetime splurge. I had a long friendly conversation with the owner last year. We talked about Alaska vs. Florida and how cold Tennessee was (I thought that was funny coming from a former Alaska resident). This time, however, I unintentionally made an oyster joke that did not go over well, so I just did business with him and left. Still, he is a very pleasant, friendly man. I hope to return again and spend more next time. Below are photos of the chocolates I bought that will make your mouth water!

Visited May 2012
Williamstown, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible Gelato!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Owner was very kind!!!! The Gelato was absolutely incredible!!!!!!!!!! The chocolate covered strawberries were really good too! A bit pricey, but worth every bite!!!!!!

Visited April 2012
Jonesboro, La
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“We all Scream for their Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is such a wonderful place to slip in and grab some homemade chocolate fudge, gather up some Italian Gelato and rest outside on the benches along the sidewalk. The price is a bit high, but considering this is a Mom and Pop operation I can suggest you try them. You won't be disappointed.

Visited May 2012