Just got home and had to tell everyone that this is my favorite place to stay in Florida. People from all over the world come to stay here. I met a couple with their son from England - the little boy calls one of the cottages his other home, too cute. I've stayed in several different cottages and they are all clean and has everything you could possibly need. My favorite cottage is 110A - peaceful sitting on the patio, ahhhh! Just over the dunes and you're at the Gulf of Mexico (don't forget to get one of the beach chairs they have for your convenience). They also have bikes you can use to get around the island - easy to go get some ice-cream or go to the Sand Bar Restaurant for a fried grouper sandwhich or Duffy's Tavern for the most delicious hamburger. I come here as often as possible. Paradise ! A gem, so make reservations early.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Maria Beach Cottages Hotel Anna Maria
- Anna Maria Beach Cottages Hotel
- Anna Maria Beach Cottages Anna Maria Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint Old-Florida style cottages ranging from studio to three bedrooms. Perfect for family reunions, wedding parties or a quiet getaway. ... more less