Last fall we decided to go South for the first time in 16 years. After a lot of scouting around on the net I discovered the Sunrise Garden Resort. With all the positive reviews and very few negative comments we decided to give it a try. Well, long story short, we couldn't have been happier. The clean rooms, Spence's hospitality, the warm and relaxing pool area all made for a wonderful holiday. A short walk in the morning sun to the City Pier was a great way to start the day. After supper a ten minute stroll down the quiet avenue found us on the famous white beaches of the Gulf coast to watch the sunset. Close enough to both beaches but also far enough away to avoid the crowds and traffic. A prime location. Put all of this together and you have a great destination for a relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Sunrise Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Garden Hotel Anna Maria
- Sunrise Garden Resort Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island