My husband and I stayed at the Sunrise Garden in November, 2012. We LOVED it here so much! We only had one night and hated to leave. We are already planning our next trip and have shared this place with friends and family. It is PERFECT in every way. We spent 2 weeks in Florida traveling the coast and on a short cruise, this was our favorite place. Anna Maria is quiet and perfectly safe to walk the streets in the evening, several great restaurants. Spence is so helpful with any questions you may have, and great to chat with. The resort is like home away from home. Our bed was so comfortable, has a nice living area with a tv, and the kitchen has everything you could possibly need. When we were sitting in our patio area we felt like we were in the Garden of Eden. Beautiful landscaping and private, so relaxing. The pool area is just so beautiful, you will want to spend your whole day there lying on a chaise. WISH we could have stayed longer. This place is a GEM!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Sunrise Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Garden Hotel Anna Maria
- Sunrise Garden Resort Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island