We love Anna Maria Island! We are somewhat local to the area living about an hour away in the North Tampa area. We have stayed at the Sunrise Garden Resort THREE times and have always been happy. We book a 2 bedroom suite and that gives our family of four plenty of room to enjoy our stay. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The location is not waterfront but is convenient to both the bay and the gulf. There are restaurants and an ice cream shop within a short walking distance. The pool area is nice and the grounds are clean. My boys enjoyed relaxing in the patio area when they were not in the pool! I guess my only disappointment is the parking area is small but that has only been a problem on one visit that was a busy holiday weekend. I will continue to stay at the Sunrise Garden Resort on my visits to Anna Maria Island.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Garden Hotel Anna Maria
- Sunrise Garden Hotel
- Sunrise Garden Resort Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Sunrise Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.