“Idyllic spot for sunrise/sunset” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Tunbridge Wells
“Idyllic spot for sunrise/sunset”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

Great spot to watch the dolphins playing around the pier and chat to the friendly fisherman. Especially if you go early and sit and watch the sunrise -beautiful. Shoals of fish, birds a plenty and watch the world go by.

Visited August 2014

Bath, United Kingdom
“Lovely Place, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We have eaten here so many times and we always have a good meal, service is really good to. It's not posh, but it doesn't need to be. It has amazing views and it's own personality and atmosphere. I would highly recommend it and it's nice to then enjoy the live music in the evenings at the weekend or do some fishing first to work up an appetite!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Ate lunch here, No left overs I loved it and the prices were fair. The Arnold Palmer was so good I couldn't believe it! The only downside since I loved the Arnold Palmer so much I wanted to put 2 shots of tequila in it and found out they don't have liquor only beer and wine :/ but doesn't matter I love this place I liked it more than the other pier place.

“Awesome setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

When we vacation on the island we always make it a point to enjoy a meal or two at the City Pier Restaurant. Beautiful and laid back. Meals are usually delicious and service is quick. No liquor but a nice selection of bottled and Draft craft beers. Are last visit my wife raved about the seafood pasta which was great. The grouper I had was perfectly done. Not a huge fan of the steam pots as they always seem to be over done. Well worth the walk down the pier you won't be disappointed.

Bradenton, Florida
“Perfect spot on the island.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

My wife and I have now moved to Bradenton, FL from Costa Rica. Recently we visited City Pier. Great location on the north end of the island pier. I ordered the scallops and my wife the shrimp. Both terrific! The fries are to die for and the cole slaw is some of the best I have ever tasted! The staff is very efficient and friendly. The atmosphere is pure beach as you look out the window and watch people fish form tthe ieir. We will return very often.

• Visited August 2014