“Casual but fine dining” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Waterfront Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Ave
Description: Our regular menu is based on the finest products we can find and updated seasonally. They are prepared in classic form, with emphasis on fresh, natural flavors.
Central Florida
“Casual but fine dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

This was one of the best lunches out I've had in a long time. Now, that opinion might be a result of the lovely cocktails served :) but as I was the driver and switched to water after one, I think my judgment isn't too befuddled!

The menu at lunchtime is reasonably priced, and innovative. We watched with rumbling stomachs as other diners were served (we'd been hiking and were starving). My wife had a veggie burger she described as the "best she's ever had", and I had blackened shrimp. We shared a steaming hot bowl of soup for a starter. My only complaint is a couple more shrimp would have been nice, but honestly, based on the pricing, I'm not really being reasonable. They were just that good!

This was a lovely place for lunch, and I wish I lived closer so I could frequent it more often. Recommended.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great view good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We had a good dinner. Service was good, The food was average. The location makes the spot. I would consider eating here again.

Palm Springs, California
“We loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We happened upon this restaurant while exploring Anna Maria Island. We were seated quickly at a table on the "front porch", looking out on the water. Our server, Matt, was very attentive. After taking our drink orders, he brought hot freshly made bread with an especially good dipping oil. Our dinners were also delicious and well prepared. My husband ordered the pork tenderloin with an apricot glaze and I ordered the grilled romaine salad with a beef tenderloin. The service was excellent throughout our meal. We were very pleased with the whole experience and will definitely return again.

Tampa, Florida
“Average food for top dollar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We ate here while visiting the island once for lunch and again later in the week for dinner. Lunch was nice and was priced accordingly, however, dinner was very expensive for food I could have gotten better at a chilis. Not worth a dinner trip but I would definitely stop in for a lunch, their sandwiches are very good.

Visited September 2013
Punta Gorda, FL
“Shrimp and grits were amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This place is apparently very busy and deservedly so. We ate in the cute courtyard and first impressions with the bisque, bread, and dipping sauce were super. my wife's Frutti di Mare was very good, but my shrimp and grits were amazing. The chef took these to a level I had never dreamed of.

Service was great, too, and the prices were very reasonable.

• Visited October 2013