“Sooooo Good !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Waterfront Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Ave
Description: Our regular menu is based on the finest products we can find and updated seasonally. They are prepared in classic form, with emphasis on fresh, natural flavors.
New Jersey
“Sooooo Good !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I were staying on Anna Maria Island for one week, and we ate here twice. Both meals were delicious. We shared an appetizer of fried green tomatoes, very good and plentiful. They serve homemade bread with a dipping oil on the table, and it is out of this world. One night I had the special, chicken cordon blue. It was fabulous, along with the sides of roasted potatoes and green beans. The next night I enjoyed fried shrimp, big and meaty and perfectly fried. My husband had linguini with scallops and salmon -- utterly delicious. Servers were delightful!

Shorewood, Illinois
“very rustic & friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Dinner was delightful & tasty. Servers friendly. Great location! Recommended by a waitress from Bridge Street restaurant & gift shop. Will come back soon!

Visited June 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“OMG! The best meal I have had on t”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have had some pretty bad meals since I have been on the island so naturally I was a bit leary when we came here to eat. But to my surprise this was the absolute best lunch I have had this week. The machine and gouda cheese was fantastic and the crab cake sandwich which was recommend by another patron was sensational. Along with great food, the service was excellent. I give this restaurant top honors!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northwich, United Kingdom
“Lunch at the Waterfront”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Arrived in Anna Maria Island and spotted the Waterfront, sat under cover for a superb light lunch of blackened grouper and a two egg omelette, staff were friendly, food was excellent and a good price.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Valrico, Florida, United States
“Top 2 of our favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

It is a must do when we are on AMI. They have never disappointed us with food or service. It is clear to see why there is a line waiting for tables. We usually eat there 2 times while at the beach and look forward in anticipation to great dining, drinks and sunset at the pier!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere