“Fresh and Delicious Mexican” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Arlington, VA
“Fresh and Delicious Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stopped in for a quesadilla and chips. We were very pleased with the quality of food at this quick service restaurant. There are a few seats, but I imagine it gets very crowded during peak times. Service was friendly and the food was delicious.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charleston, WV
“Fresh Goodness to Go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

The first time I went into Poppo's I was somewhat surprised. This has a nice location and looks from outside like it is a nice traditional sit-down restaurant. What is inside are a few tables and chairs and a bar which is not used because it has boxes stored behind it. What I also found inside Poppo's was delicious organic and local food, wonderfully prepared in large portions! Now I stop by Poppo's at least once every time I am on the island. I love the grass-fed beef or the free-range chicken burritos. Add rice and beans and you have a great meal. Don't forget to get gaucamole, salsa, and fresh chips! Oh yeah, top off your meal with a cold Mexican beer or Mexican Coke.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
WINTER PARK
“Perfect place for lunch during a day of shopping.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We were so pleasantly surprised by Poppo's! I asked them what their specialty is and they made me the best taco I have ever had! Pork, slaw, feta, pico and some sort of green hot sauce. They also made us some fresh chips and guacamole. Keep up the great work!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Delicious and fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I am on the island now and have eaten here twice. The classic taco is so good and really authentic. We also tried the rice bowl and it was great!

Visited April 2014
Skipton
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Visited tonight, what a great find, fresh tacos, quesadilla, burritos, tortilla chips, salsas, perfect fresh made to order food and a great price. Staff really helpful and friendly, sad it's our last night as would be back for dinner tomorrow, we are a family of 4 and ate very well for $30.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere