“It was good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: Cafe, Donuts
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to The Donut Experiment, where every donut is your creation! We start with a delicious, fresh-made cake donut and then you pick from our huge selection of icings and toppings. Yours can be as simple as plain or glazed or as crazy as key lime, maple bacon or Sriracha. Stop by today and begin your own experiment.
Parrish, Florida
“It was good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

good and they made them fresh but nothing crazy over the top or exciting. I liked my donut and that we could pick but I feel like there wasn't a huge selection and you could only choose one item. I feel if you are going to do a novelty business go big or don't do it.

Visited June 2014

Springfield, Missouri
“Yummy donuts!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We love this place! We were here last year and loved it then too. The donuts are hot and exactly how you order them. The service is quick, not overly friendly though. I'm sure we will be back again before the week is over!

St. Louis MO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Very good donuts but the process you must go through to place your order is a bit arduous. The wait isn't fun either! The bacon donut was delicious though. Kids enjoyed very much.

Walt Disney World, Florida
“only cake donuts”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Donuts are amazing but for me I prefer the raised type and I prefer a donut with some icing---
They barely brush the surface in frosting, also you must fill out a form and check off what you want for just one donut. I asked for extra frosting the 2nd time,,but then it was drenched. If you like plain donuts these seem fresh and if you are on vacation...give it a try but probably once is enough. They are $1.35 and for me I prefer publix or krispy kreme fresh from the fryer and cheaper. I would probably not go back again! They staff brings your doughnut to you and you give them your name like at Starbucks but the man who puts on the toppings is hardly friendly and the general vibe is just...ok! I would probably pass and go somewhere else.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Perryville, United States
“Donuts! As promised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I'm usually not real fond of cake donuts, but these were wonderful! Maybe it's how fresh they are (MADE IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!), or maybe its the toppings (CHOCOLATE WITH HEATH CANDYBAR!!!)... I don't know what the magic is, but this is a place you HAVE to go when you are in the area!

Visited May 2014