“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Anna Maria Guest Houses

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Anna Maria
Anna Maria Guest Houses
Save Saved
You added Anna Maria Guest Houses to your Saves list
315 Pine Avenue, Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island, FL 34216   |
Trollhattan, Sweden
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We stayed 1 week at guesthouse 315 and it was great! The house was really nice and kitchen, dining area, living room and bathroom were all very spacious and luxury. We really enjoyed our stay here. Best location on the Island! The beach just 5 minutes one way and the pier 5 minutes the next way. The pool was great size and warm and nice and sun all day. We can really recommend this stay!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Halstead
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I intended to stay on Anna Marie Island for only three days, when we arrived we fell in love with the island and turned up at Anna Marie Island Rentals on Pine Ave and hired the vacation home Pine 218 for 7 days at a good price, September being the low season.
It was really modern, exceptionally clean, really comfortable beds, great linens and fluffy towels. Washer/dryer new and very good, the kitchen and diner were very well equipped and better than my home!
The balconies both front and back were lovely and had very comfortable furniture. The private pool was small but lovely and has full sun all afternoon.
I really can't find a fault, the whole experience was awesome!

Stayed September 2013
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have just returned from a stay at the Guest House located at 216 Pine Avenue. I was thrilled with the accommodations, service, location and overall experience of my stay. I live in the area, and love Anna Maria Island, and was looking for a nice get-away for my family...and was not disappointed. The staff was excellent. We were permitted to check-in early and check-out late, based upon the availability of our unit - this was truly appreciated. I had a bit of trouble operating the AC unit in the home, and a service man came right out to address (successfully) what turned out to be a simple programming glitch.

The home was spacious, beautiful, comfortable and tastefully decorated. There were plenty of linens, towels and beach/pool towels in the home. The kitchen was fully stocked with every imaginable gadget, and the beds were comfortable.

We had our own, heated pool - while small in size, it was the perfect place to rinse off the saltwater and cool down prior to heading into the house after a day at the beach.

This home is a 3BR/2BA with ample room for my family. It has a washer/dryer and two large porches (one overlooking the pool and the other overlooking the ever-adorable Pine Avenue).

Pine Avenue is the best place to stay on the island. Plenty of great restaurants, shops and specialty places (don't miss the made-to-order donut shop 2 doors down)!!! A very short stroll to the beach (right beside the Sandbar restaurant) with expansive beaches for everyone to spread out and not feel crowded.

The trolley runs every 20 minutes - it will take you up and down Anna Maria Island - and it stops a few steps away from 216. You can literally park your car upon arrival and walk or take the trolley to all of the must-see places on the island.

Loved it!

Room Tip: Guest House 216 was a great place in a great location. Very quiet!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Ana Maria accommodations really welcomes you to the island. Their cottages on Pine Avenue are amazing. The value for what you get is unparalleled to anything else on the island. The cottages are gorgeous! Each one has its own pool. So close to all the restaurants and the beach of course! My wedding was on June 13 and my entire family stayed in 308 and 317. It was nice to have everyone so close in proximity to each other, but have privacy as well. Cottages are stocked with everything you need. All you have to bring is food and your family.

The office staff is so friendly and helpful. You can't ask for nicer people.! Thank you Anna Maria accommodations. We had a wonderful wedding week.

• Stayed June 2013
Suffolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed at 317 Pine Ave. for a week with my two sisters and their spouses. The bed rooms were spaciuos and because we were the "young uns" we chose the room with the two single beds. The other rooms had a queen and then a king in the master. The kitchen was well equipt with a dish washer, coffee pot, toaster , wine fridge, and side by side fridge. The stay was GREAT!! 317 is on the corner and it is quiet and has plenty of parking. The pool is a little small but great for a little dip and to relax in. We did have a smoke detector that the batteries died in and we had to call to get them replaced because of the high celings, the guy came out within 20 minutes and it was at 10:30 at night. This is a great place to stay on the island, a short walk to the beach and more like a home and not a hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Palmetto, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed in one of the 2 br/2 bath Guest Houses right on Pine Avenue and it was wonderful! The unit was spotless, spacious, relaxing, comfortable, well-furnished and an easy walk to the beach, shops, restaurants - everything you need for a perfect vacation!

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Bronx, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stayed at the guest house in March 2013. The Guest House is a 2nd floor apartment over a boutique. Pros...The unit itself is spacious, nicely decorated and clean. The location is in walking distance to the beach, shops and restaurants. Cons...The front of the unit is behind and upstairs from the boutique. The gate entering the property was not easy to open, especially at night, when we arrived. In the morning we were better able to see how it operated. The garbage was OVERFLOWING from previous the guest(s). It seemed to me like it had not been put out in quite awhile. It was gross. Our initial impression of the guest house was not a good one. The location is VERY NOISY. It is next door to a daycare and the boutique below plays LOUD music all day. If you're looking for peace and quiet this is not the unit for you. Relaxing by the pool is impossible,as the children are out all day except for an hour or two, presumably for nap time. This may seem like a small item, but ironing board supplied was a tiny portable one. The unit has ample storage space and brand new washer/dryer. It was strange to me they would skimp on not having a full size ironing board. I am giving it a 3 because the unit itself is lovely, however the noise was a HUGE issue.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
PineAve, Owner at Anna Maria Guest Houses, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for the time you took sharing your experience with us and your fellow travelers. We truly value your feedback. I have forwarded your comments to our team, who all take the guest experience very seriously. Frankly, I think your overall positive rating was more than fair, given some of the issues you raised. Regarding the child center next door, there is little we can do to manage the sounds of children laughing and squealing. Our practical solution is to place families with small children in that unit. I apologize that your quiet enjoyment was not so quiet. The good news is, given the construction of the unit, with solid 11" thick walls, once inside, peace and quiet prevails. The other issues you raised will be addressed immediately. Good news, we have ten other units, equally spacious and well decorated, equally convenient to shops, beaches and restaurants, none next door to a child center. Please give us another opportunity and you won't be disappointed. Promise. Please contact me personally if I can help with your next visit in any way.

Micheal Coleman
Operating Partner

Been to Anna Maria Guest Houses? Share your experiences!