“Enjoyable massage” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Anna Maria
More attraction details
Owner description: Our day spa is located in the historic IGA building in Anna Maria. With 3000 sq ft, we are the largest natural full service spa on the island of Anna Maria. When walking to our spa, you will feel the breeze of the Gulf, and the coziness of our traditional old Florida home. Our mission is to ensure each client receives the highest level of service that we can offer. Come in , relax, unwind and put your feet up. Enjoy a cup of tea, while you wait for your appointment, or while we discuss any upcoming special events you may be planning with us. We hope you choose us for the many services we offer. Here is a list of most of our services. Massage, Waxing, Natural Pedicures and Manicures, Hair Styling for Men and Women, Facials, and Yoga Classes.
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Enjoyable massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

My wife went in for an hour long massage. She sits at a desk all day and has back and neck pain. The therapist, Jen, was very helpful. My wife reports feeling much better. Jen also recommended some daily exercises to help strengthen and stretch the muscles in her back. Overall it was a positive experience.

Visited December 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Bachelorette Yoga and Mani-Pedi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I arranged a bachelorette celebration for my best friend Dec. '13 and Trish at Body and Sol Day Spa couldn't have been more accommodating. We had services for approx. 8 women and a private yoga class for the bridal party. Cindy at Island Yoga Space taught the best restorative class!

Our celebration was really low key and fun. We had mani-pedis for a whole crew of ladies and the setting was perfect. We were able to relax and play a few bridal games during our services and everyone was incredibly helpful. Trish and Cindy were really easy to get in touch with the whole time and patient with the planning process.

Visited December 2013
Howell, Michigan
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Group spa day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I arranged our annual girlfriends' getaway to Anna Maria. Part of our stay included a spa day. I worked directly with Trish to get everyone on the schedule for massages, manis/pedis and facials. Our group had nothing but positive things to say. I think the only "negative" feedback was that there seemed to be the sound of a phone ringing in the music played in the massage rooms. Everyone who had massages said they could hear it. We weren't sure if it was the spa's phone, the phone from the store next-door, or if it was actually part of the music. (It really sounded like it was part of the music - which was odd!) Despite that minor issue, the massage itself was wonderful. The girls who had their nails done were also very happy. And for a small up charge, some girls opted to get the foot reflexology treatment which they said was heavenly. Great experience!

Visited November 2013
Anna Maria Island, Florida
“Best massage ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I had the good fortune to meet Jeannie Ives massage therapist at Body and Sol Day Spa. I enjoyed one of the deepest and most relaxing massages I have ever experienced. The atmosphere was peaceful and quiet. Jeannie used hot stones and heat to go deep into my aching muscles. It felt so therapeutic, instantly relaxing me. I never wanted it to end!
I highly recommend Jeannie, you will feel like a million dollars afterwards!
Sincerely Deborah G.

Visited August 2013
The Villages, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a blessing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This place is heaven on earth! While vacationing on AMI I was having some legs pains. Tried myself to work them out...and then I found Jennifer at Body and Sol. She indeed has magic fingers and is so knowledgeable abut how the body works....going back before I leave and will DEFINATELY be back next time we visit,,,,

Visited July 2013