“Soothing the soul” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Anna Maria
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Our day spa is located in the historic IGA building in Anna Maria. With 3000 sq ft, we are the largest natural full service spa on the island of Anna Maria. When walking to our spa, you will feel the breeze of the Gulf, and the coziness of our traditional old Florida home. Our mission is to ensure each client receives the highest level of service that we can offer. Come in , relax, unwind and put your feet up. Enjoy a cup of tea, while you wait for your appointment, or while we discuss any upcoming special events you may be planning with us. We hope you choose us for the many services we offer. Here is a list of most of our services. Massage, Waxing, Natural Pedicures and Manicures, Hair Styling for Men and Women, Facials, and Yoga Classes.
Florida
91 attraction reviews
“Soothing the soul”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Very enjoyable experience at this spa. I scheduled two last minute appointments with out any trouble. Staff was very friendly and prices were reasonable. I am extremely happy that I chose this day spa. I will go back again. The only negative aspect was finding a parking place.

Visited December 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Body and Sol Day Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was recently married on Anna Maria Island. I searched through the various reviews for a hair stylist, and I ended up choosing Body and Sol Salon. They were AWESOME! Kristen and Marsha were very accomodating, and they came to the house we were renting to fix my wedding party's hair. The girls were super friendly, and they did a wonderful job with our hair. My wedding party looked beautiful, and all of our hairstyles lasted all night! I am pretty picky with how my hair looks, but Kristen was able to complete my updo in about 30 minutes, and it was everything I imagined it would be! Marsha was also very wonderful. We had a wedding party member who is wheelchair bound, and Marsha very willingly took all of her equipment to our poolside patio and helped this wedding party member get ready! Trish (the owner) also came by to see how things were going, and she was very friendly as well. I can't say enough great things about these girls! Book them for your event! You will love them!!

Visited October 2012
“Awesome for weddings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I recently got married in Anna Maria and I had my hair and makeup done at the spa. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Kristen did a fabulous job with hair and makeup. The environment is very relaxing inside. Trish does a great job with making you feel at ease on your special day! It's the perfect beachy spa!

Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Great mani, relaxing atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I visited Body and Sol for the first time today and had a wonderful manicure. Elizabeth was friendly, patient, customer-oriented and meticulous with my nails...she exceeded my expectations. Trish, the co-owner, was very friendly when she greeted me and also asked how things were going when I paid mid-manicure. Body and Sol is a great find...I look forward to returning.

Visited November 2012
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Cute place, awesome staff, did a great job!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My best friend just got married last weekend right across the street from this place, so we got our hair, nails, toe nails all done here.

We spent a long time here, on 2 different days, and the staff was awesome! Gianna and Marsha did our hair and they were awesome! Both of them were soooo much fun I even ended up inviting them to the wedding!

Our hair (and fingers and toes done by other super sweet staff) looked awesome, and they did an excellent job and were very very patience with us. We were very indecisive and the brides hair literally took like 2 hours just to curl!

Thanks so much guys!

Oh yeah, Trish, the Owner was also super sweet and helpful too!

Visited October 2012