“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
TerraMia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: TerraMia presents contemporary Italian cuisine inspired by seasonal and regional simplicity. The executive chef creates elegant and classic Italian dishes presented with an innovative and modern twist.
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

TerraMia moved from a small strip mall area to a new location that was a bit difficult to find at first. It's in another office-like building, two stories. The restaurant is in the middle of the building area. Parking wasn't the best. But once inside, it was wonderful. It's beautifully decorated. And the menu was, as always, very good. I went with a group of ladies who pretty much all ordered something different. And everyone was pleased with their choice. Our service was excellent as it has always been at TerraMia. Definitely worth the visit.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

home
“Great food; great service; great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Terramia continues to be our "go to" restaurant for Italian food. The new facility allows for pizza on the menu. We usually spurn a restaurant that offers pizza for dinner; but Terramia's pizzas are an excellent appetizer. The one with the calabrese sausage is the best pizza in town.

The authenticity of the food is typified by their spaghetti carbonara. All too often, it is prepared drowning in cream, when the traditional preparation has NO cream..

They are also starting to reintroduce some of the specials that they had at their prior location, such as the osso bucco.

Messrs. Spagnolo and Nobile have hit a home run with their restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ft. Myers, FL
“Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We read the reviews on Trip Advisor and in the AAA Guidebook. All these were enough for us to want to give it a try and we're so glad we did. One glitch was the address: The restaurant is in a new location and not as shown in the AAA Guidebook. We were able to get a reservation on a Thursday night and we were seated promptly when we arrived. There were several large parties, but our orders were taken promptly and dinners served in a reasonable amount of time. My husband and I each had the squid ink linguine with grilled shrimp. There was not a drop of anything left on our plates. The prices were reasonable, service was great, and we'd definitely return.

Visited December 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Stringent critic of Italian cuisine, but I was pleased”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This was my second visit, first time in the new location. On my previous trip, I remember noting that several of the waiters were actually speaking Italian to each other and being impressed. When a friend suggested it for lunch, I was happy to check out the new space. We had a coupon for a free antipasto sampler appetizer which had olives, meats, cheeses, eggplant, tomato...all of which were tasty. The bread was served with a mixture of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, which is how I prefer it at Italian restaurants. We ordered off the very reasonably priced lunch menu. At the suggestion of one of my dining companions who frequents the restaurant, I ordered the lasagna. We had an option of side, so I chose the soup of the day - a light, brothy bean soup. The lasagna was terrific. Another friend tried the pesto penne and said it was really good. My only tiny qualm is that I ordered a cappuccino and our lovely, attentive, American waitress made it for me - it was pretty, but tasted a bit burnt. My fault for ordering it in the afternoon, I suppose.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Mary, Florida
“It is the gem of the neighborhood ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

You know a restaurant has it all together when you eat on a Friday night, the restaurant is packed and service is impeccable. That was tonight. I've been eating here for 15+ years. This is there new digs. Place looks great. Food excellent. Great bread. The mussels fra diablo was superb. Veal perfect. This place just gets better with time.