“Did not like it.” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
TerraMia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: TerraMia presents contemporary Italian cuisine inspired by seasonal and regional simplicity. The executive chef creates elegant and classic Italian dishes presented with an innovative and modern twist.
Portland, Oregon
“Did not like it.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

No music (Italian restaurant without music?????).

Service, just ok (Waitress drinking wine in the table next to us). Appetizer, not fresh. Main, didn't like the sauce. Desert? We didn't try it. There are better places in Orlando to go for Italian food, especially for a birthday celebration. Don't go there.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Florida
“Great Time for Romantic Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My wife and I got a voucher to eat here for a present - never heard of the place! Dressed up and went out for a date night and my wife and I had an awesome time. Helpful servers and bartends to pair the perfect wine with our food selections - which were just awesome!! $$ (but we had a voucher!!)

Visited April 2012
Oviedo, Florida
“YUM YUM YUMMMMM!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I LOVE Italian.....its one of those foods I could eat every day! My friend took me here a few weeks ago and I was blown away with how fresh and amazing it tasted! I ordered the chicken parm (my go to meal for every new italian restaurant I go to) and it was simply delicious!!! She had the veal which was just as tasty! The bread and oil was SO good....everything they brought the the table made my mouth very happy. It is a little far from home but I will be back!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Had dinner this week, the eggplant appetizer was very good, my friend and I shared it. However, the veal dish was not very good at all , extremely salty.

Visited August 2012
Orange Park, Florida
“Great Food and Exceptional Wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I've been dining at Rosario's restaurants for more than 15 years. Terra Mia is another that I love to visit when I am in town. The Osso Bucco is fantastic and the wine list is one of the best in Central Florida. Always a special occasion for me and my family.

• Visited April 2012