“Spring Break” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs

You added Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs to your Saves list
Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   350 South Northlake Blvd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701-5297   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 30% Off
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Mobile, United States
“Spring Break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had an amazing stay with you all. I work for the chain of Hilton's, I knew what to expect but you all went beyond to make the stay for me and my family well worth it. Thanks to the entire staff, keep up the good work.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for your comments concerning your stay during Spring Break. It is always a joy for our staff to meet other hotel employees and showboat our service. We hope to see you again next spring, if not sooner.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Ormond-by-the-Sea, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Executive level is the best! Staff is attentive and courteous! Always a pleasure to stay here! The wifi is fast and I get much work done. Staying at the executive floors allows use of wifi in the lobby area. The room was excellent and I sleep like a baby in the luxurious bed. Quick checkin and checkout. Attentive staff and excellent food at the executive level. I love the cookies at bedtime and always cold soda and water available. I am not a regular coffee drinker but I love that coffee machine!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for noticing all the great amenities on the 8th floor, especially the cookies at bedtime. Our staff is looking forward to your next visit. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review concerning your stay.
Englewood, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I would have enjoyed it a lot more if the air conditioning temperature could have been adjustable. The other issues I had with the hotel was there was no hot water so while I was so cold in the room and could not turn it up I could not even take a hot shower to warm myself up. Then when I tried to seep I could not sleep because all I could hear is slamming doors all night and the television in the room next to me. I did enjoy the food in the restaurant and the staff at the check in was friendly but I would not

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

In order for our guests to have a great experience with us, we have to provide quality working amenities. While our team works very hard to ensure that we're providing such comfort, we occasionally fall short. Thank you for alerting us to the poor water and air temperatures so our maintenance team can quickly address the problem. We'll also look into our staffing levels and redeploy our resources where necessary. Please consider giving us another chance to serve you.
Fort Lauderdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in connection with the State of Florida High School Tennis Tournament. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast that accompanied our rate was nourishing and abundant. In particular, the Bellman and wait staff were always willing to help in whatever manner they were asked. We stayed one extra day and the Bellman was extremely helpful in directing and driving us the the movie theater and picking us up after the movie was finished. We especially appreciated the ease and swiftness with which our departure was handled by merely phoning quick check our and leaving our keys in the room. If the need and opportunity arises again, we will surely use Hilton on other occasions.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We certainly hope the need arises soon to be back in the area so that you can enjoy another fantastic stay at our hotel. We hope the tennis tournament went well for you. Our full service facility is the perfect place to stay when you want great service and amenities during your stay. We will be looking forward to your return soon.
Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I'm really surprised by the recent flurry of negative reviews, I stayed this week and the place was fabulous. The lobby was impressive, friendly staff who made a point to speak each time I passed the front desk, good breakfast again with friendly serving staff.

Then the room - not sure what more people want, probably the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept on, nicely decorated room, clean, no unpleasant smells. Noise wasn't an issue on my stay (normal room). Admittedly the bathroom is a bit small with the door almost touching the toilet seat when the door is open, but actually fine when its shut - which is most of the time its being used!

The hotel is handily located near a major intersection, but not too close to suffer from traffic noise, which is really important. I would have thought it went without saying, but based on some other reviews perhaps not - Altamonte Springs is over 20 miles from Orlando, so don't expect to be on the doorstep of the theme parks! The location is a perfect base for exploring Central Florida.

Thanks for a great start to a great trip, Hilton!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
We are pleased that you looked beyond a few negative reviews and gave us a chance to prove that we are a better hotel than the impression left by some reviewers. We are happy to read that you seemed to have completely enjoyed your stay from the comfortable rooms to the friendly service. We offer a great value for anyone exploring Central Florida. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I hope to meet you during your next stay.
Lebanon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed on business for conference at hotel, good bar ladies that remembered my name after the first night. No real restaurant on site, coffee shop and average selection of food can be ordered at bar. Nice restaurants just up the road 1/2 mile or so. 5th floor room, no smoke smells. Soft clean beds. Yes, the bathroom is small but how much time do you really spend in the bathroom ?

Room Tip: 5th floor must have always been a no smoking floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
I am sorry that you were unable to experience our full service restaurant located in the lobby across from the front desk, adjacent to the Lounge. We offer a great menu specializing in Tapas and Spanish influenced foods. I would bet that the girls at the bar will remember your name next time you visit. Please let me know.
I appreciate your comments and look forward in finding out if the girls remember your name during your next visit.
Melbourne
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I traveled with my teenager. This was the official hotel for players in a tennis tournament. I booked a room on the executive floor. The first room reeked of cigarette smoke. I promptly asked for, and was given, another room. The second room had what looked liked dried ketchup on the bedside table...the desk also had not been wiped down. The remote didn't work (it was promptly replaced). The stairwell was blanketed with cigarette butts and we had to descend through a fog of smoke on our way to the pool. The bathroom was very, very small and we had to run the hot water - in both the sink and the shower - for at least 10 minutes before any hot water came through. The staff were very nice but, overall, this was not what I have come to expect from a Hilton Hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
We're committed to ensuring our guests are comfortable and well taken care of. Thank you for letting us know how we can improve our efforts and I regret your disappointment. We're working with our team on the water temperature issues, cleanliness concerns, and unpleasant smells you encountered and hope you will return for your next tennis event to see how you've helped us progress.

Been to Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs? Share your experiences!