“great experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs

You added Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs to your Saves list
Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   350 South Northlake Blvd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701-5297   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 30% Off
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Ocala
“great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed at this hotel during the Scottish games - the hotel was completely full - we stayed in a concierge room on the 7th floor. Everything was great - because they were so full the breakfast in the concierge breakfast room was a little behind - but the hostess in charge was friendly and gave out passes for breakfast in the restaurant downstairs if you didn't want to wait. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant and had the filet mignon -- it was cooked perfectly and was one of the best I had ever eaten ( a little pricey - but worth it). You could not hear any doors slamming during the night - the bed was comfortable - I wish I could remember the name of the young man that took our bags up to our room -- he was very informative about the hotel and the area and very pleasant to talk to --would definitely stay there again...

Room Tip: the concierge rooms are more expensive - but in my opinion they are worth it ( 7th floor)
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent experience. We are pleased to read you were able to enjoy the value that our Executive Level has to offer. Thank you for noticing the friendly service and how great our food is. We hope to see you again at next years Scottish Highland games.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I'm a dessert freak, so having fresh cupcakes waiting for registering guests was a fantastic beginning to a very enjoyable 'hotel' experience! This Hilton was sparkling clean, tucked away in a quiet neighborhood for maximum quiet and privacy, but just minutes (literally) from top restaurants and nice shopping areas. I was on business, so it was nice having a hotel staff that greeted me pleasantly as I left for work and all smiles when I returned from at the end of a rough day! The lobby are was clean and extremely spacious!!! Although I didn't use the concierge, he was always polite and cheerful!. The room was immaculate and definitely met the Hilton standard for me. Bedding was fresh and the room had all the conveniences, except for a refrigerator, which would have been nice, but won't keep me from staying there again. Desk area was ample and the internet worked flawlessly. The air conditioning is a little noisy, but not so much as to be anoying. The bathroom was large enough with just the right amount of light. The shower fixture was a little dated, but fixable and the water pressure was right on. The little sandwich/bakery shop off the center lobby had some quality things for someone on the go or just wanting to grab a quick snack; even had a freezer full of multiple types of ice cream bars! This place was convenient to the interstate and everything else you would possibly need and the fact that it was located just the right distance off the main drag made you feel calm and relaxed upon arrival!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel. I'm so glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality and enjoyed the fresh cupcakes and great location. We hope to see you again soon for business or leisure.
Sarasota, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton during a business conference in Orlando recently. Everything from the front desk to the coffee bar was in excellant shape, and the room and hotel facilities were excellant.
My only complaint was that I had booked the room through an extreme cut-rate website and I was put in a handicapped room next to the icemaker and elevators. Don't penalize me just because I got a deal that was offered to the public! I will say that none of complaints was really bothersome and I got a very nice room for a "Motel 7" price.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We were please to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the Hilton in Altamonte Springs to be First Class. It appears that you were able to take advantage of one of our promotional rates. Booking directly with the hotel or on Hilton.com will guarantee a preferred room type. Thank you again for choosing the Hilton in Altamonte Springs.
middletoen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My Stay at the Hilton would of been perfect except for the fact that the front desk recommended a taxi service that ripped me off and intimidated me. As far as the hotel was concerned it was great. Clean rooms, great personal service, I couldn't say enough about the personal service I received there, especially from the Bellman Steve. This would of been a perfect trip except that the taxi service the front desk recommended. taxi overcharged me for the trip from the airport to the hotel. I was charged $75. In speaking with bellman and front desk average charge is $60-65. The gentleman that picked me said he was the owner of the company. When I questioned about the over charge he basically ignored me and said something about a tip. Don't know the name of the company (was not on car or represented anywhere which kind of concerned me) but the car was a black audi. beware, don't take the black audi to or from the airport. Otherwise my Hilton experience was fantastic.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for your comments, they are important to us. I too am disappointed in the service you received from a recommended vendor concerning your transportation. I have instructed the staff to remove the transportation company in question from our vendor list. I apologize that an otherwise enjoyable, as mentioned in your review, was tainted by a transportation issue. We appreciate your feedback it will help us become a better hotel and look forward to seeing you again.
NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed at this Hilton during the Christmas holiday. I love my grandchildren but need my own bathroom! The room was , spacious and quiet. Breakfast each morning was great and the ladies were always very helpful.
We will return again to enjoy this facility.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
We were pleased to read that you were able to enjoy the Holiday Season with family. Thank you for choosing the Hilton while in the Altamonte Springs area. The ladies are looking forward to your next visit. Safe travels.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The location of this hotel is incredible! 10 mins from downtown Orlando, 25 mins from Disney, Seaworld and Universal and only 40 minutes to Daytona! Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Tons of restaurants, shopping and parking available within walking distance. The traffic is heavy on 436 but just allow a little extra time.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for the comments concerning your stay at the Hilton in Altamonte Springs. Being centrally located is a huge advantage for our guests that would like to visit the theme parks and the east coast beaches. Thank you for the recognition of the friendly staff they will be pleased to read that you appreciate their efforts. We are looking forward to your next visit.
Oxford, AL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We had a room on the Executive Floor (7). Nice that they offered some perks; however, they didn't keep things stocked for breakfast or snacks. There was a soccer tournament going on, which they more than knew about. My hubby tried to get breakfast one morning, but they ran out of food 90 minutes into it and didn't seem to care.

Our room was right across from the ice machine....yes, it was in the hallway with no sound barriers but the door to our room. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep at all. Aside from the poor placement of the ice, I wish people would think about others....do you really need all that ice at 2am?

They are upgrading the HVAC, but our room didn't have the new system yet. It was quite noisy. Yeah, between the air and ice we had some serious baggage we carried under our eyes

On the bright side, it is a (mostly) modernized hotel with some neat perks. They offered a movie night on the weekends with popcorn!

If we come back to the area, we'd consider staying again....just FAR AWAY from the ice machines.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
FCirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
We understand that a good nights sleep is very important and we apologize that you were unable to maximize your comfort. Your comments are very important to us and we will keep them in mind as we find solutions to the noise caused by the ice machine and AC unit. Although you suffered some disappointments we were happy to hear that you would stay at our hotel during your visit to our area. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Been to Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs? Share your experiences!