We paid under $75 per night to stay, and we got our monies worth and more. The free buffet breakfast was good. We would have liked more of a variety of food, but considering the buffet was included with the room rate, it was very adequate. The breakfast room looks like it can accommodate about 75 people or so at a time. The rooms were pretty and quiet. The bed was fabulous! The mattresses were very comfortable and the staff was pleasant and helpful! It is an older property, but we have stayed in older properties before. Age of a property is not our deciding factor, service, cleanliness, a comfortable bed and good food is! We would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-4 - close to Downtown Orlando and just minutes from shopping and many fast and fine dining restaurants. Our 20 foot waterfall cascades into the olympic size pool. Home to the Sterling Room steak and seafood restaurant, serving Sterling Silver meats. Home to the legendary Why Not Lounge, serving cocktails and hot food nightly. Guests receive a free full-hot breakfast buffet daily serving a selection of fresh baked breads, fresh fruit, breakfast meats and eggs prepared in our full service kitchen and served in the restaurant. Room service is available from morning to night and three large Jacuzzi Suites are available. We have 10 meeting and banquet rooms, the largest accommodating up to 356 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Altamonte Springs Orlando North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Altamonte Springs
- Clarion Altamonte Springs
- Altamonte Springs Holiday Inn