When we checked in we were greeted by a desk clerk that had to be called from the back room. She was not happy. While normal hotels allow some leeway in checking in, she was firm that we could not move into our room until 4:00 PM.....no exception. The lobby was fairly clean but the halls had not been vacuumed that day. I have stayed at many hotels in my time and often they have apples or cookies for guests in the evening. Not even a cup of coffee or tea was visible in the lobby. The rooms ar clean but are staring to show their age. I think we will stay at Hampton Inn from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-4 - close to Downtown Orlando and just minutes from shopping and many fast and fine dining restaurants. Our 20 foot waterfall cascades into the olympic size pool. Home to the Sterling Room steak and seafood restaurant, serving Sterling Silver meats. Home to the legendary Why Not Lounge, serving cocktails and hot food nightly. Guests receive a free full-hot breakfast buffet daily serving a selection of fresh baked breads, fresh fruit, breakfast meats and eggs prepared in our full service kitchen and served in the restaurant. Room service is available from morning to night and three large Jacuzzi Suites are available. We have 10 meeting and banquet rooms, the largest accommodating up to 356 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Altamonte Springs Orlando North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Altamonte Springs
- Clarion Altamonte Springs
- Altamonte Springs Holiday Inn