I've stayed at the hotel many times, and I have to say that it has improved in the last several years. It's an older property but believe me it has really benefited in the last few years from the renovations since it was a Holiday Inn. The service has always been great, which is why i've been coming here for so many years, usually during the weekend when the comedy show happens. Granted, there have been ups and downs, but it's definitely better than before, and certainly better than most of the other options in town in this price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-4 - close to Downtown Orlando and just minutes from shopping and many fast and fine dining restaurants. Our 20 foot waterfall cascades into the olympic size pool. Home to the Sterling Room steak and seafood restaurant, serving Sterling Silver meats. Home to the legendary Why Not Lounge, serving cocktails and hot food nightly. Guests receive a free full-hot breakfast buffet daily serving a selection of fresh baked breads, fresh fruit, breakfast meats and eggs prepared in our full service kitchen and served in the restaurant. Room service is available from morning to night and three large Jacuzzi Suites are available. We have 10 meeting and banquet rooms, the largest accommodating up to 356 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Altamonte Springs Orlando North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Altamonte Springs
- Clarion Altamonte Springs
- Altamonte Springs Holiday Inn