“Pleasant Surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Marion, North Carolina
“Pleasant Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were passing through towards Disney and stopped here to spend the night. It was very reasonably priced and was super clean. This place was very nice. The staff was friendly and it was overall a vary enjoyable experience. The bed was great and the room was very large. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone considering it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We were heading to Amelia Island to visit family and decided to stop off in Altamonte Springs for the night. To be honest, we had never stayed in a Springhill Suites before but were very pleasantly surprised. It is so nice to have a room with more than just a bed, bath and sometimes a sofa. We had a King Room with a nice size bath, sofa, mini kitchen and desk area. It is my understanding that all Springhill Suites are this way with the only difference being double beds in some rooms. This hotel was clean and the staff could not have been any nicer. We ended up with a room right by the elevator but could not hear any noise. We will definitely be looking for another Springhill Suites to stay in on our next trip.

• Stayed March 2013
St. Petersbur, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This place was a great stay for two nights in March 2013. Room very comfy and newly redone. Lots of room in King suite, very large bathroom. All areas of the hotel were very clean and kept up nicely.

Restaurants were within walking distance, which made it nice, after being in Daytona all day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I booked 2 nights at this hotel due to good reviews on this site; what a disappointment! When I checked into my room it was around 6 pm;the toilet wouldn't flush; I told the clerk at front desk and he said he'd have it fixed; we then went out for the evening and when we returned around 1030 pm and used the toilet it overflowed all over the place. I called front desk and was told they'd move us to another room; this was around 11 pm by that time and we had to move again; it was very cold that night in Feb when this occurred; I turned on the heat in the room and it wasn't working; very cold inside; I called front desk again and was told maintenance would come and look at it; I waited till midnight and the guy told me he didn't come on duty till then; that's why I had to wait so long; outcome he said heat was broke and he'd get me moved again for the 3rd time; here I was in my nightgown with my jacket on having to move at 1 am in the morning! I was told that the manager would call me in the am and talk to me but no one called me and I was so upset I decided to check out and not stay the 2cnd night. I was charged the full night stay and when I asked for a refund was told that I would be given 25.00 off and still have to pay for the stay which cost me $82.00. There's no way I would ever come back to this place.I'm a Marriott Reward Member and the so called manager knew it but wouldn't budge.

Arabi, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We made great time on our trip from New Orleans to Orlando for Mardi Gras 2013 so we called ahead to see if Disney had any rooms at our resort a night early and they were booked solid so we decided on this Springhill Suites probably 20 minutes outside of Disney. We got a great rate and we made a great choice. The hotel is on a busy highway (busy meaning booming with businesses and hotels etc). It is very close to the I-4 exit and convienent. They had many restaurants to choose from including one of my favorites, Boston Market.

Hotel was clean, great staff and excellent rooms. Indoor pool and workout facility on property.

I highly recommend this hotel either for a short stay on the way to another location or even for a long stay for Disney or other Orlando event or attraction. It only took us 20 minutes down I-4 to arrive at Disney.

Burlington, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel Feb 08,2013, it is a nice hotel, lobby was great checkin was good. Lolie pops at front desk, addictive. The rooms we clean, ice machine, no soda machines. If you want a soda you have to go to the front desk to get one, or a choclate bar. McDonald's and other restaurants are within distance of hotel. The rooms have coffee/tea makers in them. The bathrooms need a good person to clean them as I saw a bit of mold on the grout.
The breakfast, was your typical continental breakfast. Eggs, waffles, muffins..
The computer was broken in the lobby, when we did a web checkin we had to use the front desks. Wi fi in the rooms were sketchie..over all it is in a good location, not to far away from the Amway center where we were attending hockey games for the Solar Bears. I would stay here again for the convience of this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't ask for quiet room away from elevator and ice machine, as you will be put way down the hal...
Niagara Falls, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed one night 1/5/13 after arriving in the Sanford airport the day before our Disney Cruise out of Cape Canaveral. Our only issue is that the address we had for the hotel would not show up on our GPS and we had to call but they gave us the correct one and we were on our way. We checked in about 9:30pm and the gentleman at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. We had an issue with our room key cards and couldn't get in the room but in 5 minutes he got us new cards. Room was very nice and clean. We had more than enough room for myself, my fiancé, and two kids. We had two queen beds and a pull out sofa. The breakfast in the morning was very good but the coffee was HORRIBLE! There is also and very nice indoor pool area if we had more times the kids would have enjoyed. I would stay again, no complaints but it is not really that close to much. We only stayed because it was our stop over before the cruise. It is a good hour away from Disney and was an hour away from the port.

• Stayed January 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
4.5 of 5 stars 264 reviews
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando...
#3 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
4.0 of 5 stars 644 reviews
Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
#7 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
3.5 of 5 stars 599 reviews
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
4.0 of 5 stars 469 reviews
Residence Inn Orlando Altamonte Springs
Residence Inn Orlando Altamonte ...
#4 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
4.0 of 5 stars 155 reviews
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando ...
#5 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
3.5 of 5 stars 139 reviews

Been to SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs? Share your experiences!