The rooms at this Embassy Suites are very spacious; the furniture in the living room area is actually quite comfortable, which isn't always the case at Embassy Suites. But the sofa in this room was comfy and great for relaxing.
The bathroom was disappointingly small; not what I am used to at Embassy Suites; not horrible but still cramped and just not what you usually get when staying at this chain. Also some of the towels could have used bleaching or replacement; while they smelled clean and fresh, they were just a bit grey, as if they'd been washed with someone's jeans. Not a show-stopper, just not what I was used to.
Service at the manager's reception was quick and friendly, as was breakfast service; however, I'd definitely recommend sticking to eggs/omelettes for breakfast as some of the other "made to order" items like pancakes aren't really made to order; they're held on a steam table and served from there to the "made to order" window, and while I understand this is the only way you can serve that many people, that quickly, with one cook cooking, it's still disappointing to get chilly, stale pancakes.
That said... all in all it was still a very pleasant experience. Nice comfy bed, crisp clean linens, clean room, and a nice hotel overall. Nowhere is 100% perfect. But we were happy and we'd definitely stay there again if we're in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Orlando North provides every guest with a two-room suite located on the beautiful Cranes Roost Lake and Boardwalk in the heart of Uptown Altamonte. The Embassy Suites Orlando North is just minutes away from the Altamonte Springs Mall, AMC Movie Complex and walking distance to several restaurants. We are conveniently located "Halfway" between Daytona/New Smyrna Beaches and Disney's famous theme parks. We are only 8 miles north of downtown Orlando and near Universal Studios, Wet n Wild and Sea world. The Embassy Suites Orlando North is the perfect location for a fun family vacation, blissful weekend getaway or a business trip. During your stay at the Embassy Suites Orlando North you will experience state-of-the-art amenities to make you feel more at home in the comfort of your hotel suite. Enjoy in-room entertainment with two flat screen televisions,complimentary WiFi, microwave, refrigerator and wet bar. After a peaceful night’s sleep in our luxurious Embassy Essentials linens, wake up to our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, then unwind at the end of your day at our two hour Manager's Reception with your favorite cold beverage and dry snacks. We also have a wide selection of dining options to satisfy your taste buds, including our onsite Omaha Steak House and our In-Room dining. At Embassy Suites Orlando North, you’ll have a more memorable stay in Orlando. Come visit us now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Orlando North
- Embassy Suites Altamonte Springs
- Altamonte Springs Embassy Suites