“Nice retreat.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Hollywood, Florida
“Nice retreat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Rooms were clean. There is an ironing board, iron, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot with teas and coffees in the room already. Beds great. Customer service at service desk and housekeeping great. Bathroom clean and I loved the adjustable shower head pulses.

I was disappointed that the refrigerator was not already plugged in but it did not take long to get to a cooling temperature. The continental breakfast was okay. I would have liked to have had fresh fruit but the breads and pastries were fine. Teas and coffees were offered both caffienated and decaf. (Thanks). There was also a cereal bar with choices of whole milk and 2%.

It is located near to the mall and variety of food chains and resturants. I would love to return next time I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

i have been going to Altimonte springs for 20 years and stayed at most hotels by accident my wife booked the ramada in january 2012 and we were so delighted with our stay we booked again in april 2012 cleanliness was 5 star lovley family atmosphere we were greeted by 2 hot chics aka monica and peggy who could not do enough for me and my wife they even took her out for dinner also jay the manager who greeted us with bottle of wine pool was spotless plenty sun loungers could not speak highley enough of this fantastic little family hotel james liz bonnie scotland also left money lying around my room and found staff to be very honest my wife left gold watch at pool and this was returned less than one hour later to my room

Room Tip: corner suites nice and sunny
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Altamonte Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

All the staff we dealt with are very kind and helpful. The room and hotel was very clean, in good repair and comfortable. The pool is refreshing with a large sunning area. The location was ideal for getting on and off I-4 and there are plenty of eating and shopping place by car or walking.
We would stay here again, for sure.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed at the Ramada Inn, Altamonte Springs, Fl. on April 13-15, 2012. Room looked freshly painted, beds comfy, staff very friendly. Continental Breakfast was adequate. Great stay for the price.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor facing the front of the building... room was great.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Hope Mills, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

BEWARE!! If you stay at this motel DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PURSE OR ANY VALUABLES in the room if you leave the room.
I stayed there March 8-11, 2012 and while I was in the lobby having coffee on March 9th, someone (housekeeping are the only ones with room key card) went into my room and removed $100 bill from my purse which was sitting on the desk in the room. I reported the missing money to the front desk and had them call the police so I could file a police report. I was very disappointed that the motel manager, Jay Patel, did not offer an apology or even speak to me about the incident during the rest of my stay. I guess this is how his workers supplement their pay for cleaning the rooms since they are paid so poorly per another guest. Big tip and the room was not all that clean either! I will NEVER stay at this motel again and I will WARN EVERYONE to not stay there either!

Room Tip: Protect your valuables!!!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
dscgb
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

The room was dirty. There was dirt along the base of the bed. When we lifted the mattress there were crumbs on the box springs. The nightstand had holes in the top. The carpet had stains on it in several places. The soap holder in the shower had dirt and residue in it. We didn't see any bugs and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012 via mobile

Bugs in the room, notified front desk nothing was done about it. The room itself smelled horrible I wanted a refund but they refused to give me one or even grant me a stay in a better hotel

• Stayed February 2012

Been to Ramada Altamonte Springs? Share your experiences!