“Great every time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
463 East Altamonte Drive, By Altamonte Mall, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 (Formerly Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs)
407-767-1252
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palm Springs Dr at Altamonte Mall
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com
Melbourne, FL
“Great every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We went here for a special occasion, but every time you go to a Seasons 52 it's a special occasion. The food is consistently excellent, the service is always top notch, and the restaurant itself is just beautiful.

I started off with a thai curry soup that I thought was great (full disclosure: my wife wasn't so fond of it).

I had a salmon dish and it was great. Cooked perfectly. It came with asparagus (grilled) and potatoes and was just terrific. My wife had a dinner salad and it was very nice.

And, as always, we had the mini desserts.

If I want to go somewhere where I KNOW we will have a great meal, I will always pick Seasons 52.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good solid Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We enjoy the atmosphere and the quality of the food. We went on a Movie Date and decided upon Seasons 52 after the show. We made reservations which are highly recommended.
Enjoy having a drink at the Bar and listening to the Piano Player.
WE have enjoyed the Seasons 52 restaurants and prior to trying this location we frequently went to the one in Palm Beach Gardens. I would have rated it excellent except that the Salmon that was ordered came out under cooked. We told our Waiter Eric ( His service was excellent very attentive) who was very prompt at making a change and the second Salmon on a plank came out to perfection. TO make up for the wait which we did not mind as we listened to the Piano music Eric provided us with complimentary deserts. So it makes sure that what you order is to your liking. Price is reasonable for quality and service so not an issue.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“My Favorite Restaurant in Orlando!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This restaurant is my favorite place to go in Orlando for a romantic dinner. The service is impeccable and the servers always go out of their way to make our dining experience special. The ambiance is romantic with candles on each table and a cozy feel to the entire restaurant. The food is always delicious, and with every item on the menu under 475 calories I feel like I always eat a healthy meal here.

Visited October 2013
“Solid every time...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I feel every time I eat here that this restaurant gets it right and is truly solid in what they do, how they do it, and what they offer. I love the menu especially the seasonal options allowing you to choose from some of the freshest offerings out there. Freshitarians can feel comfortable with these options. The service, although not always the most friendly, is certainly efficient and knowledgeable. We had the mushrooms stuffed with seafood to start...awesome! My friend delighted in her potato soup and vegetarian flatbread. My entree was the special of broiled Mahi Mahi with a wonderful seasoning.
A regular treat at Seasons 52 is the shot glass desserts. These mini-sized desserts are just right in size and price. At under $3 per dessert, you are able to select from a hand-held tray of delightful treats. I has the chocolate mousse...delicious! And, just the right size!
This is a solid choice and a pleasing atmosphere!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Consistently awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Haven't been to Seasons in quite a while, but as always the food is delicious from appetizers through desserts. It seems that their prices have gone up quite a bit since my last visit, but with the quality of food and service it's easily overlooked. Our server Amy was incredibly friendly and knowledgable making some great menu suggestions. I truly appreciate the simple birthday dessert presentation that was given as well...I felt special yet not a spectacle with it. For a special occasion or nice evening out Seasons is always a great choice!