“Fresh & yummy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
463 East Altamonte Drive, By Altamonte Mall, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 (Formerly Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs)
407-767-1252
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palm Springs Dr at Altamonte Mall
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Fresh & yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family went here for dinner mid-week while vacationing. My husband was familiar with the restaurant's Chicago location and enjoyed that one, so we thought we'd give this one a try. I'm so glad we did! The menu had a great selection of fresh seasonal items. What a nice surprise to learn the low calorie count for ALL of their dinners, with portion sizes not skimpy either. Wide range of eclectic choices, with something (s) for everyone. Service was prompt, friendly, and attentive. Atmosphere was contemporary yet cozy. I will be on the lookout for other locations, too. Very nice meal.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Great Healthy Choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This restaurant is beautiful. I would have given it 5 stars if not for the Hostesses. I did not feel welcomed when I entered the restaurant and I felt like the hostesses were just waiting for the clock to strike 5 and they could leave, However I love the changing menu. A lot of healthy choices to choose from and everything is made fresh with fresh ingredients. I will definately be back again.

Visited July 2013
Lake Mary, FL
“When You Want The Very Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Friends had told us about this place for ion's. Yea, Yea, Yea we thought. Finally gave it a visit and found what the hooplah is about. Great, upscale ambiance. Asian fusion type atmosphere... Elegant in simplicity.

Began with a steak and mushroom flatbread. Tasty, texture was nice. Our salmon entree was perfectly wood fire grilled, great quinoa and veggies.

Nice, small and tasty desserts. We had a chocolate truffle to split...small, but it did the trick without robbing the days calorie budget.

When you want to treat yourselves or a guest, choose Seasons 52. You'll be glad you did. And you'll walk out being certain you must be in Scottsdale or Palm Beach.... For nothing like this is found in beloved Altamonte Springs :). Lunch for 2, with wine, was just over $75.00.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Healthy Delicious Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went here on a work trip. Everything we had was great. Even though everything is low calorie, it's still delicious and pretty good sized portions. Definitely would go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Dinne with a friend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I love this Seasons 52, one of my favorite restaurants. My friend shared that it's hard to get into this restaurant as they only accept limited reservations (5 & 9) and it's busy. Beautifully decorated, very helpful and super friendly staff and delicious food. I called ahead to see if we could get in withouth a wait and they said yes. We got there, they knew my name and seated us in a lovely booth in the bar area. Our waitress was excellent. A man was playing piano at the bar and he was very good. I ordered a skinny strawberry infused vodka martini that was excellent. I also ordered pork tenderloin which was tender and was accompanied by broccoli rabe and polenta - all really good. My friend had rainbow trout and ate it all saying it was delicious. We had the shot of dessert which is always just enough -pecan pie and expresso chococlate brownie. Definitely one of my favorite restaurants in that area and will go back.

• Visited July 2013