“When You Want The Very Best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
463 East Altamonte Drive, By Altamonte Mall, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 (Formerly Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs)
407-767-1252
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palm Springs Dr at Altamonte Mall
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com
Lake Mary, FL
“When You Want The Very Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Friends had told us about this place for ion's. Yea, Yea, Yea we thought. Finally gave it a visit and found what the hooplah is about. Great, upscale ambiance. Asian fusion type atmosphere... Elegant in simplicity.

Began with a steak and mushroom flatbread. Tasty, texture was nice. Our salmon entree was perfectly wood fire grilled, great quinoa and veggies.

Nice, small and tasty desserts. We had a chocolate truffle to split...small, but it did the trick without robbing the days calorie budget.

When you want to treat yourselves or a guest, choose Seasons 52. You'll be glad you did. And you'll walk out being certain you must be in Scottsdale or Palm Beach.... For nothing like this is found in beloved Altamonte Springs :). Lunch for 2, with wine, was just over $75.00.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Healthy Delicious Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went here on a work trip. Everything we had was great. Even though everything is low calorie, it's still delicious and pretty good sized portions. Definitely would go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Dinne with a friend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I love this Seasons 52, one of my favorite restaurants. My friend shared that it's hard to get into this restaurant as they only accept limited reservations (5 & 9) and it's busy. Beautifully decorated, very helpful and super friendly staff and delicious food. I called ahead to see if we could get in withouth a wait and they said yes. We got there, they knew my name and seated us in a lovely booth in the bar area. Our waitress was excellent. A man was playing piano at the bar and he was very good. I ordered a skinny strawberry infused vodka martini that was excellent. I also ordered pork tenderloin which was tender and was accompanied by broccoli rabe and polenta - all really good. My friend had rainbow trout and ate it all saying it was delicious. We had the shot of dessert which is always just enough -pecan pie and expresso chococlate brownie. Definitely one of my favorite restaurants in that area and will go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Fresh food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Make a reservation on Open table so you don't have to wait and they are really good about seating reservations quickly. The hummus appetizer is great as well as the flatbreads.
There is a different menu for lunch and it is very good as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“Nice atmosphere, poorly prepared dish”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I was by myself, and took a seat in the bar area. The place is decorated very chic, and the service quick and friendly. The wine list is extensive, and the server was knowledgeable, steering me to a really good Bordeaux. The tuna roll sushi appetizer was very good as well.

When the main dish arrived, though, it was a huge disappointment. I ordered a pork tenderloin with wood grilled portabella mushroom on a bed of polenta, with broccoli rabe. The portabella was just burned. The tenderloin had no seasoning or flavor at all, and was so tough I had a hard time sawing through it with my knife, and it was dry and hard to chew. The problem was in the basic preparation; pork tenderloin is a very lean cut and you can't just cook a slab of it like a well marbled steak. The result is what I got, a very tough and overdone piece of meat. The outside had no browning or crust on it, there was no attempt to marinate or brine the cut to help it along, and at the very least they should have sliced it thinner across the grain. Instead, it was diagonally cut in half right with the grain, like you would halve a filet or a piece of chateaubriand. I am pretty sure that they popped it in the pan and cooked it right up to serving temp, which contributed to the problem as well. Instead, they could have browned the outside with some fat, then finished it in an oven, removing it before it was completely done to allow it to rest and come up to serving temp so it would retain some juiciness and be more tender.

The polenta was also pretty bland, and the slightly sweet sauce/ gravy did not marry the flavors well or really contribute much at all to the dish. The rabe was cooked well, although it too was unseasoned and was pretty much just steamed and plopped on the plate.

Maybe they have other stuff on the menu that is prepared better, but as I was dining alone, I had no other dishes to base my opinion on. At any rate, I would avoid that wood-grilled portabella and pork tenderloin dish! It needs to be completely reworked for it to be edible; treating a piece of pork tenderloin that way is just not going to have good results.

Visited July 2013